~ Chapter - 11 ~

(About the picture- Kiara and Ilaria having fun while shopping.)

- I L A R I A - 

"Good Morning-" I said when I reached downstairs but suddenly Carmella's words rang in my mind. "-Mom." I added quickly. Xavier looked at me with an unbothered expression. I returned the same to him. 

"Good morning Honey." Mom said, serving my breakfast. I thanked her and ate my breakfast thinking about yesterday. Carmella was right, I can't keep forgetting and forgiving them for their mistakes when they don't even apologize. It's so freaking stupid of me. 

"Aria, please come back with your brothers today. Your aunt is coming." Mom said. 

"Why? Can't she just walk? Why do we have to-" Xavier started but I cut him off.

"I won't go with you so don't worry." I said and faced Mom. "I'll go with Kiara and others, Mom. They told me I can ride with them."

"Okay?" Mom said confused. I nodded, took my backpack and walked outside. They were already waiting for me. I smiled and hoped in. 

"Morning!" I said cheerfully.

"Morning!" All of them said. We spent the rest of the time joking and teasing each other when we finally reached school. Cameron and Carmella went over to their classes and Kiara walked with me. I saw Ella coming towards me. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Kiara. 

"Um....Who is she?" She asked. 

"She's Kiara and now if you don't mind we're getting late for class." I said moving past her while holding Kiara's hand.

"Woah what was that? Who was she?" Kiara asked when we reached the classroom. I sighed and explained everything to her.

"Such a b***h." She said. "And she was acting like nothing happened."

"Cause she don't know I saw her." I shrugged. 

"Then why don't you tell her?" She asked. 

"I just don't know how to confront her. I am not the one who can handle drama." I said.

"And I am the one who loves drama. Just let me handle this. Okay?" She asked. I nodded.

- Time Skip to Lunch - 

I ignored Ella all day. I sat beside Kiara in all the classes we had together and with Alex in the rest. She tried asking me what happened but I didn't responded. If she wasn't that dumb, she would've understood by now. We were sitting in cafeteria enjoying our lunch when someone came to ruin it. Ava and her minions. Ella was with them too with her fake tears. 

"Looks like you found another prey." Ava snickered. I ignored her like always but Kiara didn't. 

"It's called 'friends' in our language." She said rolling her eyes.

"She just looks innocent. Girl, I'm telling you she'll leave your side once she gets bored. Look, she did the same to Ella." She said. Ella nodded with a sniffle.

"Yes, she ignored me since you came. I never expected this from you." She said with a sad face. What a drama queen she is.

"Maybe because you decided to ditch me by spreading my number to everyone." I scoffed. She looked at me with wide eyes. Ava and Brittney's smile faded away too. Most of the students were watching us now. But well, who doesn't love drama?

"How can you accuse me of something like this? I was by your side even though everyone warned me. I thought you trusted me." She said with her crocodile tears streaming down her face.

"Oh really, because I was an 'idiot' to trust you." I said air-quoting the word 'idiot'. 

"She is always like this, Kiara. You better hang out with us. She'll throw away you too." Brittney said putting her hand over Kiara's shoulder but Kiara shoved it away harshly.

"Stop this, will you? I'm not hungry for your money or popularity so just go away. I don't need your suggestions." She said. 

"You got guts. Let's see how many days you can survive like this." Ava said smirking.

"You have been warned." Brittney said.

"Just go away dude. You guys are so damn irritating and remember I'm black belt in taekwondo." Kiara said. Ava smirk fell and she went away mumbling inaudible things. All the students in the cafeteria were watching Kiara in awe. Nobody had ever stood up against Ava the way she did. I have a feeling she will already be famous now. 

"Let's go. These stares are killing me." Kiara nudged my arm and pulled me away.

"Wow, you were so cool. But why didn't you told me that you're a black belt in taekwondo before?" I asked.

"You really thought it is true?" She asked laughing. "I just said it so she won't mess with me but don't worry I have fought with Cameron enough so it can be considered a black belt."

"Things are not quite as scary when you've got a best friend."
-Bill Watterson.

Hi Everyone!
I hope you all are safe and happy.

I'm sorry for this crappy chapter but I wasn't getting any ideas. The next update can be a little late, please understand.

Don't be a silent reader. Your comments motivate me.

Question of the chapter- Who is your favorite singer/band?

- Vote - Comment - Follow - Support -

💜