It isn't over Yet

Third POV.

It was a wild night as The H/C haired girl walked through the crowd,what happened. You may ask.
Well,my dear friend, Y/N was searching for help,as days past,the torture,the rape,she couldn't handle. "He killed a woman who had a baby in her,she was pregnant" that's all she thought.The deal,was a deal,but couldn't she run away and forget about it? That's what she thought,the thing is, you CAN'T forget about it. Zack was desperate,he was mad,searching for those E/C orbs,H/L H/C hair,he couldn't risk getting caught,because of N/N.(nickname)

She shortly after got in front of the place she wanted to go for a long time, police department.
The talk with the police officer and detective,was short,questions they wanted to know about Isaac Foster. They soon caught Zack,bringing Y/N to her house,finding him nked (I'M SORRY),he needs to get executed,for all the crimes he had done,for being a total r@pist(ik he isn't an r@pist ,it's the spicy touch to my story, as you all know)

However,Y/N thought it was all over,this wasn't out of this madness,this was just the begging.

Y/N POV

I look outside the scratched window,tears were welling in my eyes,why did I feel bad? I don't know.

He doesn't deserve to die. Or maybe he does,ugh

This is bs
It has been 3 days since I last saw Zack. It almost hurt me,but..
Idk why.

I soon start to fall asleep,
Just to hear the sound of glass breaking,leaving me with wide eyes.

A/N short again ik, but I will try to make the next chapter more long.