Destruction

Tsukino: You... Lamy?!

Lamy startled and then she ran. Tsukino stood up and tried to chase her

Tsukino: Wai-

Then Ina was gripping his shoulder, She spoke.

Ina: Where are you going? Guest are only allowed on the living room.

Tsukino: I-I'm sorry but, I though I saw someone I know.

Ina: You know? Kid.

Tsukino: I promise, I know that Looks, It's her!

Tsukino tried to grip free but, Ina was stronger, He thought of using his Demon powers but, He can't disclose his Identity.

Tsukino: *sigh* I want to talk to your Goddess.

Ina: Goddess Eris is not here yet. You can sit and wai-

Tsukino: I'm talking about Goddess Hera, Goddess Eris is the Goddess of Hatred, Hera is not.

Tsukino glared at Ina, Ina return his Glare, The atmosphere in the room became more dense, The maids and the Two who just came inside Was losing their balance.

Ina: Your pressure sure is strong for a Weakling.

Ina's eyes was being covered in dark light, She was giving a more stronger pressure.

Tsukino: Tsk, I can't take this anymore!

Tsukino was ready to transform, Then a Word stop them both.

Hera: What is the meaning of this?

Tsukino looked at the Goddess who came to the Living Room, Tsukino's eyes widen, The tyrant who once ruled Orario is in front of him.

Tsukino: Goddess Hera?

Hera looked at the boy who called her, She narrowed her eyes.

Hera: Kid. Be aware where you currently stand, I wont hesitate to Destroy you.

Hera stated, Tsukino narrowed his eyes, He turned again to the Door, He was hoping to see Yukihana Lamy again, But no one is there

Maid: Goddess, This person was sent by Gastino, He is the one who is in charge of the "Strange light" case.

Hera: *sigh* Another one? He never knows when to give up huh, So why the Hell are you here?

Tsukino bowed, He stated his reason

Tsukino: I'm the 38th holder of this case, Tsugikuni Michikatsu, I hold great Information that will help us stop this "organization" That was targeting their "summoned" prize

Hera's eyes widened, She was surprised, That Tsukino was the one who got the right answer to the mystery that was happening

Hera: T-Then what are you doing here?

Hera is interrogating Tsukino, She don't know if she can trust this man. She is debating if The man in front of him was the Enemy or a Person who simply use his detective abilities and Discovered everything by himself

Tsukino: Their target was a Elf, This elf hold a significant amount of abilities that makes that "organization" capture her, I was thinking of meeting her, Then I will decide my verdict.

Hera: T-This Kid!

Hera: Then, Why are you here?

Tsukino: The last three Familias that was under suspicion. Is Athena, Hal, And Hera's, Gastino ordered me to take the Hera Familia while he take the two. It  was a good thing for me because I want to talk about you too.