The Story

Tsukino is lying at a Tree, He is near their camp as he doesn't want to wander at the forest at night time, He heard some bickering on the tent where Tiona, Tione, Lefiya, Aki, Tsubaki, Alicia, And the other girls are.

Tsukino: Oh. I know this one... Well, Its not like i have anything to do. Imma get involve in that.

Tsukino walks up to the tent, After opening it, He saw Welf being headlock by Tsubaki, Then Everyone's eyes were directed at him.

Tsukino: Well, I have nothing to do, So I'm here to get Involve.

Tsukino gave a smile, Everyone was doubtful to him, Then Tiona asked him a question.

Tiona: How about you Tsukino. Do you know anything about Aria?

Tsukino: Aria? You mean, Dungeon Oratoria Aria?

Tiona: Yes! That one!

Tsukino: Huhu. You want my knowledge eiy? Well, It's not like I explore the wide worlds for nothing!

Tiona; Explore the world?

Tsukino: Tiona-san, Everyone here. I know the answers to your questions... But you should find it on your own.

Everyone gasped at my statement, While Tiona was looking like she was gonna throw a tantrum.

Tsukino: If you tried to find it yourself, You guys might get a different answer aside from the one I got, So I'm here to check if my guesses are right. The story came from Orario after all.

Alicia: Find the answer...

Tione: Our self...?

Tsukino went inside, He sat on one of the boxes, Tiona and the other's were still looking at Tsukino. Then He looked at Welf.

Welf looked confused.

Welf: What?

He asked.

Tsukino: Nothing...

Then after Welf and Tsubaki stops bickering, Welf told them that "If you want someone knowledgeable with Legends, There's one here!", After leaving, Tsubaki came back holding a Rabbit.

Lefiya: *glare*

Bell: Hyii!

Tiona: Hehe~ Argonaut-kun~

Bell: Y-Yes?

Tiona: Is it true that you know a lot of legend stories~?

Bell: It's not like i know them all, But i do read them a lot when i was a kid.

Tiona: Then who did sir Girard save, Huh?

Bell: Queen Atlis.

Tiona: Then, Then, Where did sir Giorgio the Dragon slayer slay the beast?

Bell: Lake Sireina.

Tiona: Then, Then, Then, What weapon did he use to kill it?

A spear-like holy sword... And a maiden's ribbon.

Tiona: Wow! Amazing!

Tiona; Right, Then, How about-

Tione: That's enough.

Tiona: Getting back on the topic, Do you now anything about A spirit named Aria?

Bell: The spirit, Aria? The Great spirit of Dungeon Oratoria who was connected to the Hero Albert?

Tione: Yeah, Yeah, That one!

Bell: Hmm..... I don't think I've read that one before.

Tione: All right, Then how about Aria helping a Injured human? And that human having descendants?