The Promise

Some days later

Hera: How are you kid?

Hera came inside the room where I was staying for "medical" purposes after exhausting myself.

Tsukino: What's the situation outside.

Tsukino asked about the city, Before fading out, The fire made by the explosion is eating everything in the way, All the adventurers helped but it was not enough.

Hera: Well, Lamy woke up, She dispersed the Fire that was devouring the city.

Tsukino: I see.

Tsukino: Lamy woke up huh, I guess that it all ends well.

Hera: Your quite the big-shot huh, People here are referring you as hero of Altena.

Tsukino: Hero? I'm still a fledgeling, After all, I'm a level 2.

Hera: HA?!

Hera shouted, She was surprised by my Level. Then She return to her senses, Then she spoke.

Hera: So you have a Skill that makes you Level up in a certain level, In a certain time?

Tsukino quickly turned his head to Hera.

Tsukino: You read my status...?

Tsukino is glaring at Hera. Looking at someone's Falna without permission is completely violating the rules of the lower world, Looking at someone's status in Orario will absolutely Fine you a huge sum, And your Familia will get a hard warning.

Hera: No, I'm not as shameless as doing that. It's just...

Tsukino: Just?

Then the door opened, Lamy entered the Room, She stared at Tsukino then her eyes teared up.

Tsukino: Good Morning, Princes- Wha!

Lamy launched herself to Tsukino, Hugging him tightly, Lamy was crying, Tsukino hug her back.

Hera: Lamy here, Is always beside you while you sleep, She was always lost in thought.

Lamy: Goddess!

Tsukino: Ehh? You did that Hime-sama?

Lamy: Yes, And stop calling me Hime-sama, I'll freeze you.

Tsukino: Scary. Now Hera-sama, What do you mean "Just"?

Lamy: Just?

Hera: *sigh* It's about your new skill Lamy.

Lamy: Oh? Ah! Then Demonification skill.

Tsukino: Demonification?

Lamy: Yes, It was a rare skill, I'm able to transform into a demon for 15 minutes. Also I leveled up to Level 2.

Tsukino: Really?! I'm surprised, I never knew that you gained that much in three weeks.

Lamy: Of course, I'm a special case after all.

Tsukino: But I leveled up much earlier that you you know? Exact three weeks.

.....

....

...

..

.

Lamy: EHH?!

Later

The Doctor finally discharged Tsukino from the Hospital, He and Lamy is currently walking in the town for a stroll, Many people greeted him and referred to him as Hero, He even saw kids playing with wooden sticks as they mimic my fight.