Bar fight

"The story of a Boy who wanted to be a Hero.

Argonaut was very carefree and casual, letting his sister clean up after him and take the blame for things he did, and acted nonchalantly to her afterwards. He had a habit of pretending he was a hero and fighting imaginary monsters, such as pretending a windmill was a giant. Due to his behavior, he was often called a clown. He tried to show off in front of beautiful women but failed due to his lack of skill. He also had a habit of writing events down in his "Hero Journal", though he sometimes glorified said events.

However, he later showed that his attitude was more of an act, actually being educated, prescient, and very determined. Likewise, his goal of being a hero was with the intention of motivating others to become heroes as well by showing that even a "clown" like him could do it.

He was concerned about the future of the world and believed that through union people were capable of achieving anything."

Tsukino closed the Book

Tsukino: Like that's ever gonna happen.

Tsukino stood up from his Familia members Body after beating them up after "playing" with them

Tsukino: You guys wanna continue?

The entire participants are complaining how his "playing" had beat them up badly.

Tsukino: I see. Then that's all for today.

Tsukino left the training hall humming, He left his Familia members who are beaten up to the point that they couldn't stand up a crate of potions.

Later

Tsukino went to the Guild, All of the Alias that the God and Goddesses made are posted there, Tsukino went in front of the board and looked up.

Tsukino: I see, So that's my Title huh.

After looking at his new title, Tsukino felt something flick inside him, It was absolute confusion.

Tsukino: What the f*ck was that name!

He left and went to the Hostess of Fertility, Tsukino entered the Hostess of Fertility and sat beside the counter.

The adventurers inside the Tavern are talking about him.

Adventurers: "It's him" "The new record holder?" "Three weeks they say" "Tsk, He came from Loki Familia, Maybe he did something?" "Cheating maybe" "I heard of his title, What was it?"

Tsukino: My, My, I've became famous.

Mia: In a bad way possibly, But congrats.

Tsukino: Thanks Mia, I needed that. So what's the special?

Mia: Oh, It's Roasted Turkey with- What's that?

Tsukino: What's what?

Tsukino was caught of guard by Mia's sudden question and change of tone, Tsukino had a bad feeling when Mia smirked out of the blue.

Mia: My, My, My! Have spring finally come to you? My cool, cold customer?

Tsukino quickly used his hands to cover his earrings, He had a red face then he turn his eyes away from Mia but his face never moved.

Tsukino turned to the table on the left, He saw Bell, Lili, Syr, and Ryuu looking at him while Syr was giggling.

Tsukino: Why the heck do this Harem King looking at me? Tsk!

Mia: Well, I'm not the type to pry into someone's personal life, But really? You. Finding someone?

Tsukino: What did you think of me?