Shift of the Tide

The days of the expedition are over, Bete-san arrived with the cure to the poisons that caught our group, After healing them.

They were getting ready to leave and kill the Goliath.

Bell: Aiz-san! I'm glad I made it, Are you leaving?

Aiz: Yeah... We've been assigned to be in the party that's leaving first.

Bell: i see, U-Uhm. Thank you for saving us! And... Please be careful.

Aiz:  You be careful too. See you.

As Aiz an the others are leaving.

Tione: What are you holding? Tiona.

Tiona: Oh this?

Tiona held up her hands, Showing the Sapphire-Earrings.

Tiona: I found this on the springs. I asked everyone but no one knows who it belongs to. I might as well take it. Sell it perhaps.

Lefiya took a peek on the earring.

Lefiya: This is?!

Tiona:  What? You know this Lefiya?

Lefiya: Well, I don't know who it belongs to, But that earrings holds a very potent Ice Magic, It amplify Ice magic as I see.

Riveria: What's going on?

Lefiya: Take a look at this Riveria-sama! Isn't this earring, A very potent magic amplifier?

Riveria peeked at the earring.

Riveria: Isn't this Tsukino's?

Riveria: You are planning on selling it?

Tiona: Well, If its that Good. I might as well. I need to pay my debt first.

Tiona said happily, Knowing that she can pay her debt for her weapons.

Riveria: I advise that you don't. Or at least, Wait for a day before selling it.

Tiona: Why?

Riveria: The owner might be panicking right now. If it's something that important,., I can image the stress and distraught.

Tiona: I see, Well, I might wait for a bit then.

Riveria: Hm.

Riveria: We might as well use it to gain favor from him.

Then they entered the 18th Floor

=

Tsukino cuts 7 trees in one slice.

Tsukino: Not here.

Tsukino searched in the springs.

Tsukino: Not here.

Tsukino: destroyed the trees and rocks surrounding him

Tsukino: NOT HERE! WHERE IS IT! DAMN IT!

Tsukino is just cutting everything he saw, All of the trees and rocks, He was upset.

Tsukino: That was mine... Lamy's... AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Tsukino is having a rampage at the east side of the central in the 18th floor, He was so scary that even the monsters refuse to attack him, Let alone make Eye contact.

Tsukino: Why! Where!

Tsukino finally gave up after an hour of rampage.

Tsukino: What time is it?

He glanced at the cliff, Adventurers were gathering there, Laughing, as if they were preparing for a feast.

Tsukino: Fuckin' Hermes, I'm already angry because I lost my earring, Now you want a clown show?! I will show you a true show!