Apologize and Trailer

Well everyone, I know I know, You guys have a lot of questions

"when is the next update?"

"Are you still alive?"

"Do you love nature?"

Well, I'm here to apologize about the no update days. I'm actually using this time to fix my school works, which is really stressful.

Though, Actually, I'm also clueless on how to start the new chapter. I was like. "Wtf am I doing?"

Then I just came back Playing Fnaf.

I can't start it good enough because it's nearing its end.

Season 1 is ending. I repeat, Season 1 is ending.

But why am I here?

Why don't i just make the new chapter?

Well, Actually, I was also thinking of how to start the damn season, But here I am, Figuring out shits. But here's my Apology Trailer, Take care

=

=

=

=

=

=

Tsukino: What the Hell...

The Black Goliath screamed with all his might, Calling all the monsters nearby.

Hestia: I-Is that...? My fault?!

Change scene

Bache: What are you gonna do about it? Swordsman?

Tsukino rose his sword, He opened his six eyes that made Bache flinch.

Bache: Six Eyes?!

Tsukino: Tiona... I'll be taking her back....

Change scene

Bell: Thank you both for helping us in the war game, But. What is your reason?

Bell said while bowing to the Elf and the Reaper, Everyone looked at them while waiting for their answer.

Lamy/: Tell me... Is it wrong that we help the Child of our former senpai?

Calli: *nod*

Bell: ?!

Lili: ?!

Ryuu: ?!

Lamy: We are here to Protect you, But not always though.

Change scene

Aisha: When an Adventurer want something, They take it!

Bell rose his sword, He waited until the Level boost end.

Aisha: Truly foolish, But I like that.

Bell: Please leave this to me, Stop the other amazons.

Tsukino: I don't want t be ordered around but, Sure.

Change scene (last)

Tione-san and Cap't Finn arrived at the shore after beating Argana. The Cannons of the ship that the amazon had was pointed to us. They are ready to shot.

Finn: Everyone! Get away!

This alerted everyone, The members of the Loki familia was going to take cover but it was too late

Tsukino: Tsk!

Tsukino reached for his blade, He was going to cut the cannonball that the amazons will shot, But then, They all noticed a Strong Magic gathering.

???: <Fire Fist>!

??? turns her fist into flames and launches it as a dense column of fire at her target. This attack is so incredibly powerful that it is able to plow through the Ship in one shot. Then The other ship was about to aim at her But.

*Shing*

The ship was sliced in half, As if it was cut by a knife.

After the amazon got annihilated, The Elf turns into Fire and landed on the shore after jumping. And the Pink-Haired Girl, Stood up from her Coffin-Like Boat

???: Now that's a Face you don't see everyday. Am I right?

???: Well, Well, Well. Lamy wasn't exaggerating.

Everyone looked at the Dark Elf and The Girl with a Giant Scythe, But... Tsukino had a stupid face when he saw them.

 Tsukino had a stupid face when he saw them

Tsukino: You've got to be Kidding me........................!

Hiroku: Don't forget to check out @Admiral_Kuzan fanfic, I loved it and you will too.

Edited: Admiral_Kuzan: Hello Everyone. Just Hello, Nothing more.

 Just Hello, Nothing more