☆ Chapter 14 ☆

☆ Chapter 14: Summer Breeze ☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Quiet.

You heard the footsteps of the guards that had walked past your cell around..20 times. You had been moved to another cell, and apparently the guards were instructed to keep you away from Jolyne and the others. That was no doubt something Pucci had apart of, before his mysterious disappearance.

You got up from the bottom bunk, before hesitating, and turning you head to look at the top bunk. You felt lost..it was so quiet. 

'Hey, Y/N..what's this supposed to mean?'

'Ohh..so that's how they keep you in here. With doors!'

'Don't tell him this, but Anasui..he's creepy..I can see why he's in prison.'

That's why it was so quiet. F.F hadn't asked a question yet.

But the top bunk was empty, and F.F wasn't there anymore.

You then turned away with a small sigh, before sitting back down on the bed. 'I shouldn't mope around about it. I should be worried more about how to get to Jolyne without being caught.'

Wait a second..

You just needed to find Emporio and his stand. Simple as that.

That was what F.F would've wanted. You felt like it would be best to carry her intellect with you in your heart. As you stood up, ready to make an attempt to convince a guard to let you out, the cell door suddenly swung open.

"Come on, Ms. L/N. I'm here to escort you to get lunch."

You looked at the tall guard, who smiled at you. His hair was a flaming orange, with black streaks every now and then, contrasted by cold icy blue eyes. 

'When did Tony the Tiger become human?'

"Uh..okay."

You then followed the guard out of the cell, following him. You turned a corner.

"Aren't we supposed to head to the cafeteria?" You questioned.

The male then turned his head with a smile. "Well, Miss. L/N. Since we were given orders to keep you away from Jolyne Cujoh, we're putting you in a separate location."

You hardly noticed Ermes slipping out of a crack in the wall behind you, her eyes widening as she spotted you. She moved to call your name, only to see the guard escorting you.

Ermes had a sudden urge to follow you and the guard. It was almost an instinct. Yet she didn't want to be seen..she didn't want to put your safety at stake if she was discovered.

The male opened a door, and you stepped inside as he quickly shut it.

"So..you've gotten yourself into quite a lot of trouble, hm, Miss. L/N?" The guard asked. "..Yea. It hasn't been grrrreat." You said, not in the mood to really answer any questions. The guard's eyebrow twitched, almost annoyed that you had to sneak in something that stupid Frosted Flakes mascot said.

You then looked at the table. "Are we eating air or something? There's nothing here." You stated, only to hear a chuckle, and slowly turned your head to look at the Tony the Tiger wannabe.

"I think..I'll have a nice ice cream cone today. With chocolate ice cream, and rainbow sprinkles." He said.

"What the fuck?"

"And then, after that, I'll go to McDonald's and proceed to get my self a large order of fries."

"Uhh-"