☆ Ending: Weather Report ☆

Weather Report ending

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Where did it go wrong?

Pucci thought he had a secure victory, but here he was, laying, bloodied on the ground as two individuals stood before him.

Arguably the two individuals that craved nothing more than to make him pay for his actions the most.

"Are you sure you want to do this? To me? I will make the world better! Can't you see?"

Staring at him, Weather paused, before looking at you, getting close to your face.

"What do you think, Y/N?"

"Kick his ass." You said without hesitation. Weather would nod a few times.

"..I agree with that."

Pucci felt his heart almost stop as the two brought out their stands.

"I'm going to make you feel what I felt, except 10 times worse." Weather decided.

"I'm with him on this one. See ya later alligator."

With that, you and Weather began to beat Pucci to death..

Getting a well deserved feeling of peace.

•••

A few weeks had passed. You had begun to work with the Need for Speed Foundation after it was found out you knew a little bit about Pucci's plans. They needed your story for 'Research Purposes'?

Was it to build a speedy wagon?

All the while, you and Weather had settled down in a more rural area in Florida. It was a quiet, peaceful place, except for the days when your friends came over.

Sighing, you rode your super cool motorcycle into the driveway. 

You then gave your motorcycle a pat. "Still riding strong, Coochie."

You entered the house. "Yo, Weather Boy. I'm home."

No response. It wasn't unusual, but you decided to call for him again.

"Hey, time to get back to our regularly scheduled Weather Forecas-"

"Welcome home, Y/N." Weather was right behind you.

Jumping, Weather quickly caught you as you nearly fell over.

"My gosh. You scared the shit out of me." You told him.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. You walked right past me when you came in."

You turned to stare at him. "..I did?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

You paused, before Weather ruffled your hair. "..I don't care though. I'm happy you're home now. How was 'work'?" He asked.

"Eh. I'm still trying to figure out why they call in the Speedwagon Foundation. Where's the swift wagons?" You pondered as you sat down.

"I'm fairly certain they named it after someone. Probably a great individual." Weather told you.

"You're right as usual.." You shut your eyes for a moment. Weather hesitated. "Y/N..do you believe Pucci is getting the treatment he deserves in the afterlife?"

"Of course he is. Why do you ask?"

"Well..now that he's gone, it feels like there's something missing. Another hole in my heart, even though I didn't care for him." Weather stated. You opened your eyes, looking over at Weather, who looked outside with a slight frown.

God, he probably sounded so stupid. Weather inwardly cursed for bringing up Pucci again. He couldn't help it though..he had been chasing Pucci for most of his life. And now that Pucci was gone..what was the purpose? What was his purpose?

A hand grabbing his tore the male out of his thoughts, turning to see you staring at him as you paused.

"..Remember? We both lost something. We both lost something we were chasing too. We got to stick together, Weather."

"So let's fill each others hearts. Together."

Weather's eyes widened a bit. You sounded so genuine..was it a confession?

"I..accept this confession of yours." He whispered before leaning in close. "I've always felt connected to you, and I'm glad you feel the same..so.."

You suddenly felt really warm when Weather lightly kissed your cheek. You had to make sure that Tony the tiger lookalike wasn't back for a moment..or you pinched yourself to make sure it wasn't a dream.

But it was real, and it was something that made you happy.

Suddenly, it began to rain outside.

"Weather, was this your doing?"

"Of course not." Weather would have a tiny smile as he grabbed an umbrella. "Let's go outside."

He moved to open the umbrella, but you stopped him.

"Opening that umbrella inside is bad luck, dude."

Quickly, the two of you stepped outside, Weather opening the umbrella before taking you out into the rain.

Listening to the rain fall, you stared at Weather as he then would smile. "Let's have some fun."

He then grabbed you.

"Weather, what the fuck are y-"

Weather began to spin you around in a circle. You hesitated, before letting out a light laugh as he spun you around in the rain.

Being with Weather made you feel warm..it was right. This was right.

This was right.

As the two of you spun around in the rain, a bird flew overhead, letting out a caw as the sound of approaching thunder quietly rumbled.

Even the nastiest of forecasts could be beautiful.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Weather Report ending FIN

anasui is next