☆ Chapter 16 ☆

☆ Chapter 16: Suspicous Minds, Caught in a Trap ☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"This isn't good! Y/N, what the hell are you doing?!"

Your eyes landed on Cujoh, as you hesitated, just for a second though, before grinning. "I think it should be obvious." You then spread your hands out. "You..and your bloodline, are horrid. This world needs to be cleansed of Joestar blood! Many people have failed, but I'll be like those Bounty paper towel commercials and wipe you off of the planet without any issues." You stated with a small shrug.

Jolyne was confused, and a bit..upset. Well, a 'bit' was an understatement. You were fine one moment, then the next, you were trying to kill her. Was the Y/N she had got to known in the prison simply..just an empty shell of the Y/N that had her memories stolen?

Her eyes narrowed. Jolyne was determined to snap you out of it. If she wasn't able to..

She didn't want to think about it.

Jolyne was snapped out of her thoughts as she suddenly ducked down to avoid a punch thrown at her by Ermes. Ermes was being controlled by your stand. If you were to force her to bring out Kiss, that wouldn't be good.

As Ermes threw another punch, she was quickly blocked by Stone Free, who, with a loud 'ORA!', sent Ermes backwards. Not enough to critically injure her, of course.

"Oh come on, Ermes. Don't let that Joestar get the best of you. That would kinda suck."

You said boredly, as Ermes was thrown back into the fight. Weather then turned to Anasui, who looked a bit pale.

"Anasui?!" Weather exclaimed, as, taking a closer look, there seemed to be an off look in Anasui's eyes.

"I..think..Y/N might be too jealous right now."

"That's what you're thinking about?! Come on and help!" Jolyne shouted. Weather took a step forwards, only to hear Anasui speak.

"I..would come and protect you, Jolyne..but I can't. My body is screaming at me to move..but I'm frozen!"

You sighed. "Let's show you why, simp." 

"..Simp--AAH!"

Before Anasui could question you, he suddenly ran forwards, trying to strike Weather in the ribs. Weather leaped backwards, his stand coming out as he looked around, trying to figure out the best way to stop you. You had also lost your memories..yet nobody knew. 

"Suspicious Minds. You've been caught in a trap, Jolyne Cujoh!" You declared. "When I lost my memories thanks to the priest, I forgot everything, including how to use my stand."

Ermes and Anasui both rose as Jolyne spoke up.

"Y/N! Why are you attacking me?! Why are you using your stand to control them? Were you..following the priest the whole time?"

You paused, before laughing, using Suspicious Minds to make Ermes and Anasui begin to laugh too just so you could have minions backing up every word you said.

"Oh, well. Pucc and I were actually pretty close. But no, I'm not following him anymore. He stabbed me in the back. He's not worthy to fulfill Dio's plans to obtain heaven in his name."

You then stared at Jolyne. "I'll follow the priest after I kill you, then I'll force answers outta him." You then hesitated. "Y'know..if you hadn't been related to a Joestar, then I'd be willing to spare you."

After that, you sent Ermes and Anasui towards Jolyne and Weather, while your gaze shifted to Emporio, who upon noticing you, began to back away.

"Jolyne, Emporio--ghh!" before Ermes could continue, Suspicious Minds forced her to stop talking, as Y/N grabbed Emporio's shoulders. "My Suspicious Minds, at the potential I reached, was able to take control of at least four people..perhaps with the practice I've gained, I can get more."