☆ Ending: Narciso Anasui ☆

Anasui Ending

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Narciso Anasui was a simple individual.

He was a murderer who believed his reasons were right--after all, his ex-girlfriend did cheat on him.

But now..

Today, he was free. He had been for a year. 

And..he had fallen head over heels for who used to be his rival in his quest for love.

And ever since then, he had made it his mission to make Y/N L/N accept his marriage proposal.

Yet..somehow it failed every time.

You either didn't notice, or someone distracted you.

But today..today would be different!

For Anasui would propose at the happiest place on Earth-- Disney World.

"Where are we going, Anasui?"

Oh, right. He had blindfolded you, and you were in the backseat currently.

"It's a surprise."

"Am I going to appear on the Dateline?"

"No!" Anasui exclaimed. "I promise..you're going to love it."

"..If you wanted to take me on a date, you could've just asked instead of throwing me in your car." You stated. Anasui's face heated up, both in embarrassment and the fact that this was a date.

"I guess so..but it wouldn't be dramatic. It's a date, yes..but you might be thinking 'Oh, where is my beloved Narciso Anasui taking me? A fancy restaurant? To the beach?--'

"A graveyard?" You asked. There was a pause. "..Sorry. go on." You knew Anasui liked to describe these romantic scenes often. It was quite amusing to see what he could come up with.

"..But what you don't know, is I am taking you.." Quickly, Anasui brought out Diver Down, who removed your blindfold. You blinked, before seeing..

"YOU BROUGHT ME TO DISNEY?!" You shouted. Anasui nodded with a proud look, before you jumped at him from the backseat. Anasui believed you were going in for a hug, or maybe even a kiss. But instead, you grabbed him by the shoulders, an intense look in your eyes.

"Anasui, this means we finally get to see the real Mickey."

Honestly..Anasui wasn't surprised at this point, until it dawned on him.

"We can find Mickey!"

The two of you quickly got out, going past security as you looked around, before turning to a child enjoying their Mickey popsicle.

"Excuse me, but do you know where the fuck Mickey is?"

Anasui pulled you away. "Y/N, don't say the fuck word at Disney. This is the happiest place on Earth." He whispered. You scoffed.

"You just said 'the fuck word'."

"..Whatever. let's just go and ride some rides."

•••

You had ridden many rollercoasters, and comforted Anasui as he sobbed during the 'It's a small World' ride. 

"It's so god damn scary!"

"It's okay..hush now, you're disturbing our fellow travelers." You whispered.

Currently, you were walking out of one of the rides, when Anasui stopped in his tracks. You followed his gaze to see him..

The lord and savior himself..

Mickey noticed you staring, and did a waving motion, the happy open mouthed smile on his face. 

"It's him." Anasui whispered, before the two of you ran over.

"You've come back! You're finally back!" Anasui said.

"We found where Mickey was." You whispered. 

Mickey would laugh. Or..silently make a laughing motion.

"Dude..are you good? You need to help us spread Mickeyism." You then whispered.

Anasui then peered in closer, before gasping. "Y/N, don't talk to him! This Mickey is not the real one!" He exclaimed, before immediately kicking 'Mickey' in the groin area.

"Then where the fuck is the real one?"

Anasui frowned, before grabbing you, looking you in the eyes. "It doesn't matter. We need to enjoy our time here." He stated softly. 

The two of you held hands as you walked away from the scene, leaving the poor person in the Mickey Suit to recover from the pain.

•••

It was now nighttime, and currently, you and Anasui were looking at the famous Cinderella's castle.

"Damn..that's cool." You mumbled, placing your head on his shoulder. Anasui got all giddy, before remembering something. "Yea..actually, Y/N. I wanted to ask you something." He said.

"Go ahead."

"I've come to find that you are my one true love, someone I can count on. I know you won't be unfaithful. And I can trust you..we may have met on the wrong foot, but our shared love for Jolyne made me realize that you were my love all along." Anasui stated. You paused. What was this about?

"Please..let me-"

"Excuse me sir. Sorry to ruin the moment, but I really want a picture of the castle. Can you m-" The person speaking was swiftly silenced as Anasui cutt them off with a "NO."

Anasui then looked back at you.

"I've tried so many times to ask you this, but something always stopped me. But this time, I think being here is a good sign." Anasui got down on one knee. You heard gasps of delight from the surrounding people. Were they excited to see Anasui tie his shoe or something?

Then, it dawned on you, as Anasui pulled out a box, opening it.

"Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" He asked.

He did it! Anasui had finally been able to pop the question! His heart pounded, waiting for your answer.

You were quiet, before pulling him up and looking at him. "Fuck yea I want to marry you, you dork."

With that, you then kissed him.

People began cheering around you, as quite conveniently, the fireworks went off.

It was a magical night..

And Anasui regretted not one second of it.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Anasui ending done