☆ Ending: Foo Fighters ☆

F.F ending

▪︎▪︎▪︎

F.F..

You watched as her spirit floated upwards, bidding you all farewell.

"No! Don't leave! I.."

Suddenly, a pair of arms began shaking you.

"Y/N!"

You opened your eyes to see a familiar plankton staring at you with concern. "Y/N, are you alright? You were having a really bad nightmare." F.F stated, tilting their head to the side as she blinked at you.

"Y-Yea..ugh, sorry, Foo. I just had a dream about that day when we almost lost you." You confessed, not finding it in your heart to lie to your companion.

"Oh.." Immediately, F.F pulled you into a warm, comforting hug. "It's not real, Y/N. I'm right here, see? I'm technically alive and well!" A grin spread onto their face.

You had a light, relieved smile. "Yeah.."

"Yeah you are, F.F."

"Today's a special day, too! We're going to what you called a 'water park'!" 

"Oh, shit, you're right."

"I'm so excited! What is there in a water park? Is it like a park, like the time we all went on a Picnic in that really pretty park! Is there trees made of water? Water benches?"

"Well.."

•••

Standing in front of the water park, you saw F.F was both amazed at all of the water, and confused.

"Why are there slides?"

"You slide down slides with water in them and land in pools."

"That's amazing!" F.F ran inside, and you walked after the excited plankton. She looked like an excited child going to a water park for the first time.

The two of you began to go around, trying the different slides, until you reached the wave pool. "What's this?" F.F asked.

"It's a wave pool. They make fake waves for you to either avoid, get splashed by, or try to surf--"

"I'M GOING TO DRINK IT!" F.F shouted, jumping into the wave pool. 

"F.F, wait! The water, it has chlorine in i-" It was too late. F.F was drinking the water, earning out looks. However, they gagged. "Y/N! This water doesn't taste like normal water!"

"They put chlorine in it."

"Chlorine..?"

"It's a chemical."

"Chemical?!" F.F jumped out. "Where is the one who made this?!" A worker approached her. "Uhm, please stop causing a fuss--" 

F.F punched the worker in the face, causing a ruckus to stir as more workers ran over.

"How dare you taint the water?! It's perfectly good without chemicals!"

The workers began to try and stop F.F, but they retaliated, beating them all up as you watched with a smile.

A woman approached you. "..Do you know that person?" She asked.

You nodded.

"That is one badass you see there, ma'am. And that's my badass."

•••

"So..you two got banned from the water park." Jolyne had a questioning tone as you had her on speaker. You and F.F were currently driving to the beach.

"Yea! I beat everyone up, and then Y/N joined in because she was bored and wanted to help!" F.F exclaimed.

"They'll never forget us." You added. 

Jolyne let out a long sigh. "..That's..great, you two. But you need to be more careful. You don't want to go back to Green Dolphin."

"Can't the Speedweed Foundation or whatever it's called bail us out though?"

"Speedwagon Foundation. And it can, I just don't think you should try going to prison again."

"Eh..you're right, I don't want to see Gwess again." You said.

"Also, one more t-"

"Bye, Jolyne!" F.F hung up.

"Why'd you hang up?" You asked.

"Cause." F.F got out of the car, dragging you to the beach. The two of you sat down. "I want there to be us time. Just you and me." 

"Oh, okay. Sounds good."

F.F then leaned against your shoulder, watching as a butterfly flew past the two of you, flapping its wings quickly. 

"I'm so happy."

You turned to look at F.F questioningly, seeing she wore a soft smile.

"I'm so happy I met you. You've given me a chance at life..and I feel so..alive. I get to live like you, talk like you..I never want this to end."

You would smile a bit. "I'm glad, F.F."

Suddenly, F.F got up, hesitating. You heard her muttering in confusion, before they knelt down.."Y/N.."

"Please spend the rest of our lives with me!"

The plankton was holding a little plastic spider ring, one that kids liked.

You remembered teaching her about marriage a while ago, and you felt..happy. A genuine smile formed on your face as you nodded. "Of course, F.F."

F.F let out an excited cheer as she spun you around. She had watched around 10 videos trying to learn how to 'propose', and it was successful! 

"Where did you get the ring though?"

"I stole it."

"Oh, okay. I love it."

"That's great, Y/N."

Honestly..what could be better than spending your life with the plankton who adored you so much?

▪︎▪︎▪︎

two more character endings left