☆ Chapter 18 ☆

☆ Chapter 18: Bohemian Rhapsody ☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The blonde woman's head jerker to the side as she then grinned. "Don't worry, my prince. You'll survive the fall, and we'll live together with our children!" 

"First of all, if I were to be anything royal, I'd be a queen, so please stop calling me a prince. Don't want to be grouped in with those guys." You stated. 

"Second of all, why the fuck would I want kids?? I'm literally on the run from the police, lady." The blonde woman stared at you.

You then frowned. "And third of all, this ain't Disney." The blonde woman looked confused, before you glared at her, before grabbing a dagger from some weird statue thing of an old lady, not noticing that the old lady's finger twitched. You then approached Rapunzel. "Die, bitch." You then took her hair, before cutting it. 

Rapunzel screamed as her hair was cut off. "You...YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE PRINCE, NOT THE WITCH!" She screamed out. You paused, before yawning.

"Actually, I'm a convict. Y/N L/N, nice to meet you."

You then picked up Rapunzel. "Y'know what? Maybe you can be the prince this time!" You said. Rapunzel squirmed around. 'WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO A PRINCESS?! Kids LOVE princesses!"

"Ok." You said simply, before throwing her out of the tower and watched as she landed in the thorn bush. "Eh. She'll be fine." You then felt your body freeze up as a hand landed on your shoulder. 

"She's not here anymore..Rapunzel is gone.."

Your expression changed. "I forgot about the witch."

You turned your head to the side, seeing the old woman glaring spitefully at you. 

"You're never going to see her again!" 

"I don't care." You said, before feeling yourself take a step towards the open window. "What?! Hey, what the fuck am I doing?!"

"You forget. The prince is destined to be blinded!" The witch stated. "No matter what you do, you're still the prince!" 

You gritted your teeth as you got closer to the window. "You know what, lady--I could use you for a safe fall!" 

The witch's eyes widened as she suddenly felt herself get pulled towards the window. She then noticed that you clutched what was left of Rapunzel's long hair. You grinned. "You've been outsmarted. See ya later." You then pulled the hair again, sending the lady hurling out of the window, just as you fell out yourself.

"Suspicous Minds!"

You tried to call out your stand, but it didn't appear.

"Suspicious Minds!" You tried again, beginning to get nervous as you got closer to the ground. 

"Sus-"

Before you could make impact with the ground, you suddenly blinked, ending up behind a dumpster. "Wh-"

You looked around. "Ok.." You then stood up, walking out. "Where are the others?" You questioned, seeing all sorts of odd appearances. You then noticed a dwarf from earlier, before walking over, grabbing him by the neck. "Hey, where's the pink haired guy and the guy with the weird hat? Tell me or I'm popping your head off like a dandelion." 

The dwarf stayed silent, so you decided to add another threat.

"And then, after that, I'll use Snow White's casket as a sled for the winter while she's still in that coma. And crash."

"Okay okay! The pink haired man went that way!"

With that, you dropped the dwarf and walked away, placing your hands in your pockets as the other dwarves watched you go.

"You know, maybe she isn't a prince."

"Yea..but what is she then?"

"..I have no idea."

You turned a corner, before suddenly seeing-

"Dude, is that Vincent Van Gogh? Man, that guy painted that one painting with the stars." You stated as you walked over, not noticing that Weather and Anasui were literally right there. 

"Y/N!-" Anasui shouted, as Weather bled out, his breathing heavy as he looked at you. Wait..perfect. you would be a distraction

You grinned as Vincent Van Gogh turned to you. "Yes..you know me?"

You nodded. "Mhmm. How about once all of this is over, we 'van gogh' to my place later? I can show you a starry night." You said, crossing your arms.

Van Gogh slowly blinked, before turning back to Weather, only for his eyes to widen as he saw a figure coming out from the ground, noticing his hand held a pencil.

"I had Van Gogh draw me a hero..if this stand can make anything from our childhood come to life, I had him draw a hero that got rid of other fictional heroes."

As Weather spoke, the hero began to suck up all of the characters that had appeared, as you saw Van Gogh disappearing. You then turned, seeing Weather and Anasui. "Oh, hi guys." You yawned. 

•••

Watching an ambulance pull up, you made your way down the street with Weather and Anasui, making sure to hide just in case anyone recognized the three of you as convicts. You looked around, not noticing that Weather had quietly taken your hand, and was now holding it.

"Y/N.."

You turned, looking at Weather. "We..both have something in common. We both got our memories from the priest." He whispered as he leaned in close to your face. "Please..help me get my disc back. And if anything does change about me, I want you to continue to help me with whatever I want to do. Then, after we kill the priest..I wouldn't mind if you took me to the Disney World." 

You paused, before nodding. "Yea. It's only fair I help you out, Weather." The two of you stared at each other stopping in the sidewalk as Anasui walked ahead of you two, Weather beginning to lean in closer, until Anasui turned around. 

"Wh- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He exclaimed.

Weather immediately leaned away. "I was just trying to tell Y/N something." He mumbled. 

"Yea. You know how Weather is, Anasui."

Anasui paused, before sighing. "Yea, you're right. I've learned that Weather isn't as scandalous as I first thought he was..but don't prove me wrong." He shot Weather a look. "Anyways, do you sense Jolyne anywhere?" He asked.

Weather paused, before his eyes narrowed, tensing up.

"Yes and no..Jolyne is nearby, but so is the priest and one other person."

Your eyes widened. Pucci was nearby?

Weather's stare hardened. "..Change of plans. We'll find Jolyne later..I'm going to find the priest."

Anasui's eyes widened. "What?! But we need to find Jolyne! I have to make swe sure she's ok!"

You then paused, before following Weather. "..Weather and I are going to go get Weather's disc back. You'll have to come with if you want to find Jolyne." You stated.

Anasui groaned, before following you both.

Little did you three know, things were about to take a sudden turn.

But was it for the better, or for the worse?

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Woohoo Heavy Weather is soon :')

Next chapter, we'll get some nice time with Weather while Anasui is stuck being a third wheel

and we'll get a nice surprise at the end of chapter 19 :))))