♔ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒 ♔

Being a prince to most people seems like something out of heaven something that holds so much power and respect, You tell someone you're a prince and they immediately think of wealth, happiness and comfort; They think there isn't any life as perfect as a prince's because that's what bedtime stories and news display, But what happens behind the walls of a castle remains a hidden secret only the ones who live in it know.

Hi, My name is Ellis I am a prince of one of the weakest and smallest kingdoms on earth; Why? Because when a kingdom's king is a selfish arrogant bastard who is only in it for the money and couldn't care less about what happens to his kingdom of course the kingdom is going to be nothing but shitty and unknown.

My mother died giving birth to me which made my dad hate my guts because if it weren't for me the love of his life would still be alive, Me being gay hasn't helped my case one bit. I was outed to my dad by my ex 'best friend' you can tell why the ex is there, Ever since then I was done staying quiet our kingdom was one of the only kingdoms that don't support gay rights and I hated that.

I held protests with LGBTQIA+ people from around the kingdom, Yea, Against my very own father. He did not take that likely I became quite known for that among the other kingdoms, I mean it's not every day that you stumble upon a gay prince standing against his homophobic father. It had been five whole years of me trying to get all of us our rights and I had almost given up until one day that flipped my entire life upside down.

"Gay people will be getting their 'rights' in this kingdom...Only under one condition."

"What?"
I asked dumbfounded as I stared at my annoyed father.

"Haven't you been preaching about gay rights? Great, Here is a deal"
His facial expressions scared me he had that evil look on his face, There is no way he is just gonna listen I am sure that deal he is talking about is something terrible.

"You're going to marry one of the Dexwells"
He said and I rolled my eyes huffing.

"For the millionth time, I'm not marrying a woman"
I said and he chuckled, A very creepy chuckle that would send shivers down anyone's spine.

"Who said anything about a woman?"
My eyebrows furrowed as I stared at him.

"What?"
I asked again and he looked at me with disgust.

"Am I speaking a foreign language or something? You're getting married to one of the Dexwells princes"
Am I supposed to be happy? If I don't know the man standing in front of me, yes. Unfortunately, I know him. There is no way he is just letting me marry a prince and giving gay rights from the kindness of his heart; If he had one that is.

The Dexwells are the royal family of one of the strongest kingdoms to ever exist I never really saw pics of them anywhere before. I have no idea what they look like but I do know that they are four siblings covered in tattoos and piercings, From what I heard they look anything but royalty. I've also heard that one of them has a condition called Heterochromia Iridis where the person's eyes aren't the same color which is very cool it looks super pretty and the same prince who has Heterochromia is known to be homophobic while his brother is queer. Other than that, I have no idea who they are.

"Why?"
I asked and he scowled.

"That's none of your business and I am not asking you for your opinion, This is an order! go pack your stuff you will be picked up soon."

In this scene, a person would be angry at the lack of choice but I have a chance to get the far hell away from here AND marry a guy on top of that gay rights are going to be a thing in this damned kingdom. This is a one-time offer and I better not let it slip.