♔ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ♔

"Eli, Can you take the croissants out of the oven?"
William asked as he decorated cupcakes.

I grabbed a pink oven mitt that I found on the countertop, My skin gladly took in the warmth of the oven as soon as I opened it. Carefully, I grabbed the tray out and placed it on the display.

"They smell amazing."
I told William.

"Is the display full?"
He asked.

"Yeah, I hope people will come in."
I said.

"Don't worry as soon as the word spreads we will be crowded, Two princes owning a bakery and working in it is not something you see every day."
Said William.

"But don't you think it will be dangerous?"
I asked, he sighed shrugging.

"Paul will be right here the whole time, he won't let anyone in unless he is one hundred percent sure they are unarmed. The glass is bulletproof. We will be okay."
He hugged me.

"I don't want you to get hurt."
I told him fiddling with his fingers as his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"You are worried about me?"
He asked smiling and I scoffed smiling as well.

"Of course, I am worried about you. who else do I have to worry about? You are all I have William. If something were to happen to you..it would end me."
I felt William's happiness rush through me. Having a mate has been amazing. I can feel whatever he is feeling all the time. I feel like I could never have enough of him.

I thought I had experienced love before but boy was I wrong because of this...his love... it's something I have never gotten before. He is my home and my comfort. He is my happiness and my safe zone. Every time he smiles, Everything pauses the only thing that can be heard is my heart longing for him. When he laughs, no matter what is going on, I am reassured that it will be okay. That as long as I have him nothing is worse fussing about except him.

I find it quite funny actually. The first time I heard about him, all I could think about is how he is such a jerk. The first time I met him, I was furious with the universe. I remember wondering how badly had I screwed up to deserve such a punishment. I hated him and just the sound of his name set me off. Then, I got to know him. Not the angry asshole William, The actual William. The one that was smiling in the pictures I saw and...I couldn't help falling in love with him.

I fell in love with his crooked smile. I fell in love with his gentleness. I fell in love with his sarcasm. I fell in love with him. All of him. The man I loathed being married to, My mate. The one that holds me when I'm scared and takes care of me until I feel better. The man that left everything behind to start a life with me. The one that chose me and chose to trust me with his life. The one who wakes me up with a kiss and warm breakfast. How could I ever not love him?

"You okay?"
He asked as his head popped into my sight.

"I am okay."
I answered smiling.

I am always okay when I am with you.

•••

"Seriously? Not even a single soul?"

"Patience William."
I told him.

"Do you want a donut?"
I asked him, helping myself to one.

"No, Don't eat those Ellis. They're for the customers."
He said taking them out of my hand.

"Hey. I don't see any customers."
He rolled his eyes at my comment.

"I will just go break something outside get some attention. As soon as people realize who we are we won't have a breather."
William said. He grabbed a plate heading towards the bakery's door.

"William we paid for that plate! You are not breaking that."

"Worry not my dear husband. We will earn it back."
Without giving me a chance to speak William was already out there.

"Oh dear god."
The sound of the plate clashing with the floor made me wince.

The bakery's door opened, Paul's body appeared into the frame. He looks pretty annoyed. Entering behind him was William looking even more annoyed.

"Seriously?! No one even spared me a glance."
He huffed.

"Master William, That was a bad idea."
Paul spoke.

"Exactly, thank you, Paul."
I said, William shot me a deadly glare which was redirected at Paul.

As I stared at William I could see a lot of movements happening behind him, I frowned. My gaze shifted to the glass Windows where a lot of people standing with unbelief written all over them. Paparazzi's camera flashed catching both of Paul and William's attention. William's laugh boomed loudly.

"You two can suck my dick. I am a genius!"
He said whilst laughing. I smiled admiring how happy and excited he is.

"Okay, Paul, door. One by one and make sure every single one is patted down. Will, continue baking. I got the front."
Paul quickly headed towards the door and William took his place at the back.

"Okay, everybody! For me to open the door for everyone, I need everyone to line up. One by one. You will be patted down for security reasons. Any sharp tools or firearms on you will be taken to court for putting the princes' lives in danger. Anyone trying anything will be shot on spot. Do not push and do not start problems. Respect the line."
Paul ordered and I watched as people started lining up. Some people left and others were patting themselves down to make sure they were clear.

"Are you ready?"
Paul asked.

"No, wait. Ellis, can you come back here for a second?"
I walked to William who was clearly nervous.

"Just in case anything happens. I love you, Okay?"
William cupped my face.

"Nothing will happen, William. We will be okay."

"I know, just better safe than sorry."
He embraced me placing gentle kisses all over me.

"We will be okay Will, I promise."
I hugged him back and he sighed into my shoulder.

"Okay."
He said pulling back.

"Okay?"
I asked. he nodded.

"Okay let's get the show started."