♔ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 ♔

We were ready for our date waiting for the chauffeur, I glanced at him and he looked uncomfortable rubbing his arm.

"Would you stop staring at me?"
He snapped and I rolled my eyes.

"Humble yourself Dickiam"
I seethed and he glared at the name.

"You're impossible"
He said frustratedly and I flashed him a forced grin.

He suddenly got close like dangerously close and cupped my cheeks and that's when I noticed the guards walking past us I couldn't help the heat creeping up my neck.

He smirked grabbing my hand linking it with mine,

"The chauffeur is here"
He whispered lowly and I nodded letting him pull me behind him,

Okay, he deserves an Oscar.

We got in the car and he pulled his hand away leaning his head on the window crossing his arms, The way I got flustered back then is not good not even one bit I can't allow myself to act like that.

I looked at the wedding ring on my finger then back up at my husband It's still all so weird I can't stand him but then again him being that close caught me so off guard.

The chauffeur parked the car and as soon as we got out of the car cameras started flashing at us and loud questions were thrown at us, William pulled me close to him wrapping a 'protective' arm around me on the way to the entrance.

"Stay close"
He said close to my ear so I can hear him.

Once we were inside he walked us to the table and we sat down his hand in mine,

"Guess you're not a horrible husband after all"
I said sarcastically resting my chin on my palm and he flashed me a forced smile.

He leaned closer to me cupping my chin and pulling me forward his lips were against mine within seconds his kiss was gentle and slow and I hate myself for the way my stomach flipped.

He pulled back pulling my hand to his mouth kissing it and I just sat there trying to mask my shook, How is he so good at pretending to be a husband?

I felt my cheeks heat up and I mentally cursed myself, I watched that stupid smirk take over his face and I fought everything in me to not scowl at him.

The waiter came up to us to take our orders and I didn't even get to choose what to eat he automatically ordered two alfredo's and I just sat there fuming under that smile I'm putting on.

The waiter walked away and I sat there angrily tapping the spoon against the table so I don't lash out,

"What's gotten you so worked up darling?"
He said mockingly and smirked and bit my lip so I don't say things I know I will regret.

"Your face"
I replied and he laughed.

"It's pretty, yeah?"
He said smiling and I gave him a tight smile.

"Of course"
I said sarcastically and he smiled.

"Oh you truly flatter me"
He said brushing my hair out of my face and I fought the urge to bite his hand.

"Oh yeah? I love how you just wear anything"
I said smiling leaning closer and he tilted his head in confusion and then the backhanded compliment hit him.

"Oh see you're not as stupid as you look either"
I said and I can tell he is pissed off but his face still held its smile, I kissed his cheek patting it.

"You're doing great sweetie"
I said mockingly and the waiter came back with our food putting our food in front of us.

You wanna play dirty Dexwell? Game on.