♔ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ♔

It's been exactly a month since we had that argument in the hallway. He has tried more than once to strike a conversation like nothing happened but I stormed out on him every single time, He regretted what he said and he made that abundantly clear but I am not a white-hearted person nor am I the forgetting and forgiving type. I hold grudges and if you hurt my feelings I will remember it till the day I die.

Right now, He was sitting across from me on the huge dining table while Benji sat on my right and Raya on my left. He keeps glancing at me but I just ignore his presence every single time.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"
Queen Alice asked me her eyes carrying a lot of love, She is one of the very few reasons why I tolerate this place.

"Yeah I just lost my appetite"
I said putting the fork down and getting up.

"If you'll excuse me"
I excused myself pushing the chair I was sitting on back in place before leaving the room,

Am I overreacting? Maybe.
Should I just give in and accept his apology? Probably.
Will I do that? Absolutely not.

"Hey Ellis"
I turned around and saw Raya jogging in my direction.

"What's up?"
I asked and she stood in front of me with her arms crossed and her head tilted.

"What's up with you and William?"
She asked and I made a face of disgust at the mention of his name.

"William is an asshole that's what's wrong, Why don't you go ask him?"
I answered shortly feeling anger bubble up in my chest.

"God knows I've tried but he just storms out every single time"
She ran her fingers through her long hair frustration obvious on her.

"Well basically I was bored so I decided to just walk around the castle and ended up in some weird hallway filled with pictures of the royal family then mister William stormed in spitting horrible words to my face and yelling like a fucking maniac for no damn reason."
I yelled annoyedly, I am still angry about it and I haven't told anyone so Raya just happens to be my victim, Her face displayed a lot of emotions: Realization, Pain, Sadness, and even sympathy.

"You don't know, Do you?"
She asked and I knotted my eyebrows angrily.

"Know what?!"

"Weston is dead Ellis, Weston Dexwell. He was William's twin. William never loved anyone as much as he loved him he was his life source, His everything. Then the accident happened that till this day no one knows what exactly happened because William wouldn't speak about it; Weston's death killed him inside he became the person he is now just a soulless body. He hates talking about the accident, he is filled with so much anger. No one understands but he hates when someone snoops in anything regarding Weston so he throws a tantrum whenever Weston is brought up.

You were in the hallway William banned everyone from entering and you were probably touching a picture of Weston so he turned into the beast he becomes. His coping mechanism is wrong, he is selfish for keeping the memory of Weston just to himself. He is broken, Ellis. He just wants to push everyone away so he doesn't feel the grief again."

I stood there speechless looking at her, That does make sense, he says horrible shit he doesn't mean to make people hate him so he doesn't have to put himself in pain but it's wrong, he is torturing himself.

"I know you're angry but William has been trying to fix what he has done we have all seen it and he never does that Ellis, he has a soft spot for you. Even if he acts like he can't stand you. Please bring us William back Ellis you are the only hope we have."

A soft spot? Why would he have a soft spot for me? That doesn't make any sense. He is a straight male who was forced to marry a guy. If anyone was in his shoes they would have anything but a soft spot for that person,