𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

༒༒༒

༒༒༒

"Happy- '' Before Ymir got to finish what she was going to say, she finds you sleeping. "What the fuck Y/n, how are you still sleeping? It's already 3 pm." Snatching the blankets off of you, while shaking you awake. "Come on Y/n, it's your birthday wake up."

"10 more minutes" you groan shoving Ymir's arms away from you. She gets pissed and places her cold hands onto your stomach. "No, you have to get up, and get ready." The coldness on your stomach sends goosebumps up your neck, as it jolts you up from your tiredness.

"What the fuck Ymir, your hands are fucking cold." Pulling the blanket closer to you to keep you warm. "Happy birthday," Ymir says as she removes her hands away from your stomach. "Fuck you," you say.

"Why do I have to get ready? Where are you taking me?" You question as you get up walking towards the bathroom. "Can't say, It's going to be a surprise. All I ask is that you get ready and put on something nice." She says as she sits down on the bed and takes out her phone.

From the bathroom you look over to her and notice she's smirking at her phone, so you got the idea of who she's texting. "When are you and Historia going to start dating already?"

She quickly glances up from her phone. "It's been 4 months since you guys have been talking and both of you still don't put a label on it." Grabbing a towel, knowing she'll get irritated talking about this specific topic.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready for a relationship, but Historia is; don't get me wrong. I love Historia but I'm not sure if I want to be in a relationship just yet. Besides, leave me alone and my love life; I am happy but confused." She says as she walks over towards your desk, looking at your collection of perfumes. You go back to your room to grab your lotion.

"Well, you better hurry up before I steal her from you."

Instantly Ymir looks at you in an angry expression. "If you take Historia I will shred you into pieces." "God, you can't take a joke, I don't want Historia, she's all yours," you snicker. Grabbing your lotion off the shelf. "That's why you're single, you make too many jokes and your jokes are shit." Ymir grins. You return an angry stare to Ymir.

"Actually no, I haven't met the right person yet, so fuck off." Walking back to bathroom with the lotion in your hand. "Whatever, anyway I have to go make some calls for later on. I will pick you up at 8 pm, be ready." Walking towards the bedroom door. You nod and say bye.

༒༒༒

Stepping out of the shower, you grab the towel and wrap it over your damp body to keep warm. Drying your soaked body, you thought to yourself where Ymir will take you. It may be another party since she loves hanging out and drinking. You walk out of the bathroom and open the closet.