𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

༒༒༒

༒༒༒

"It's exactly what you're thinking." Walking into the room full of women, women on stages shaking their asses and dancing on top of others. Loud music fills every corner of the room, bright lights flashing each time you blink. Poles attached to the ceiling, with women dancing around them collecting money being thrown at them.

"What the fuck. You took me to a strippers club?!" You shout into Ymir's ear for her to hear you. "Yup, never thought of it, did you?" she laughs. Shaking your head no, looking at your surroundings.

"Welcome to Platinum Coast, first time here?" A woman with long black hair walks towards you, gazing up from her notepad and rolling her eyes. "Ymir"

"Pieck" you look at both of them, as they awkwardly stare at each other. "Are we about to kiss right now?" Pieck says in a smug tone. "Shut the fuck up, no never again," Ymir replies with a sigh rolling her eyes.

"Well this is weird; let's go get drinks Y/n" As Hitch grabs both Annie and your hand, "Ymir are you coming?" You question. "I'll catch up with you guys later, I got something to take care of." Watching her walk away, into another room, possibly the private area, with the so-called lady name Pieck.

"One mojito, one rum and coke and 12 shots of your best." Hitch requests, as the bartender nods and leave to make the drinks. "Woah Hitch isn't that a little too much?" "Nope, Ymir covered it, don't worry about it." The bartender returns with all the drinks, giving you 4 shots for starters, Annie the rum and coke with the 4 shots, and Hitch's Mojito with the remaining 4 shots.

"Fuck it, It is my birthday." As you take two shots a burning sting forms in your throat. Annie, on the other hand, drank her four shots like water. "Let's go to the booths," Annie suggests.

Sitting in the booths with a full front view of the stage, facing females dancing around the poles. Annie cheers the dancers by throwing cash at them, and you do the same. As you take the last two shots, you begin to feel at ease, cheering for the females shaking their asses in front of your faces.

You take a look around and notice that Hitch is gone. "Annie, where's Hitch?" She glances at you with half-lidded eyes, clearly intoxicated. "She said she had to go somewhere." As she stumbles over her words.

A few minutes later, requesting for more drinks and cheering the dancers on. Pieck from earlier walks over to you. "Hey, Y/n? Come with me for a second." You look at her, "Annie are you gonna come?" Looking at her drunk self. "No I'm fine, I'm having a great time." As a female goes onto Annie's lap. You chuckle, getting up to go with pieck.

She appears to be guiding you into a VIP room with not as many dancers. You see Ymir as she takes a hit from her joint, "Oh hey Y/n want to join me?" Holding up the joint. "Fuck yeah." She hands the joint to you, taking it between your lips taking a hit. Passing it back to Ymir.

"Enjoying yourself?" As she takes a hit. "Yeah, just surprised you thought of this." Beginning to feel your high as you both pass the joint to each other.

"You kissed Pieck? I thought you were a simp for Historia." Looking over to Ymir. "I was dared to kiss Pieck at a party, I ain't no pussy so I didn't turn down the dare. Good thing Historia wasn't there." She kills the joint, as she gets up. "It's time to go."

"Time to go?" She looks at you with her half lid red eyes. "Yeah, to the place I mainly brought you here for." Taking you to another place? What other surprises can this girl do?

" Taking you to another place? What other surprises can this girl do?