𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

༒༒༒

༒༒༒

Waking up to the bright sunlight. To wake yourself up, you rub your eyes. Looking around you realize you're not in your room. You notice a hand wrapped over your stomach, which makes you wonder where you are.

Looking back, her black half-lidded eyes, and her tangled hair laying across the pillow.

"Good morning, beautiful," Mikasa speaks in a quiet, tired tone.

"Good morning." You smile.

Then it hit you on what happened earlier. Flashback of her holding onto Oreos and sliding them across your skin. Her warm tongue running across your torso.

She removes her hands off you. She yawns as she stretches out her arms. "I know you're hungry. So I'll make some food. You can go in the bathroom and freshen up then meet me in the kitchen after." As she gets out of bed, she turns to face you.

"Okay. I'll be there soon." You nod, as you remove the blanket off of you. Looking down it was a mistake; you're entirely exposed. With a quick glance at Mikasa, you sweep the blanket over your body. Seeing her smirk as she laughs heading towards the door.

"Don't be embarrassed, beautiful. Last night said a lot." Hearing her from the hallway.

Your eyes widen as she still recalls what happened earlier. Her complimenting you as "beautiful" makes your heart swell. The person who you met at your surprised birthday party in a strip club. You've been hooked on her from the beginning, and you're on her bed, in her house, and done the unexpected.

As you sit up in bed, you see your phone on the bedside table. When you reach over to pick it up, the screen flashes, revealing Ymir's text messages.

____________
UGLY ASS <3
___________

Ymir
Bitch, where are u?
Send at 4:37 am

Ymir
I'm at Connie's house looking for u.
Send at 4:39 am

Ymir
BITCH IF U GOT KIDNAPPED IT'S NOT MY FAULT...is the kidnapper hot tho?
Send at 4:40 am

Ymir
Ohhhh, so u went to Mikasa's house I see. Mmmh.
Horny ass.
Send at 4:46 am

Y/n
Bitch I'm not kidnapped. And yes I am at Mikasa's, lol.
Send at 11:38 am

Ymir
Damn...so did y'all fuck?

Y/n
BYE

__________