𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

༒༒༒

༒༒༒

The time has finally arrived to see Mikasa once again. Barely able to sleep from thinking what you're going to do, you still have no idea what you're going to do to get her. All you can do is show up to the party and see what happens.

After you've showered and completed your routines, you leave the bathroom. Deciding on what to wear, you choose a short-fitting white satin dress. Hearing your phone ringtone go off you stroll over to your room and lay your dress on the bed. Hitch is calling you, so you pick up the phone. "Hey, babe."

"Hey, Y/n, so I'll be picking you up in 10 minutes, alright?" Hitch says. "10 minutes is fine; I only need to put on the dress anyways." Gazing at the white dress. "Alright, I'll see you soon." You nod and hang up. You take your dress and walk up to the mirror, slipping into it with confidence that you made the right choice.

Ten minutes pass by, and you get a notification that she's in front of your house. You head towards the front door putting on your heels that match your dress. Opening the door you see Hitch's car, you close it and walk over to it. "Holy shit, Y/n, you can't do this to me," Hitch gasps as the passenger window is lowered. "You look fantastic in that dress."

"Thank you, you look great," you chuckle as you step inside the car.

"Have you decided what you'll do with Mikasa?" As she starts driving. "Nope. But can you tell me who likes Mikasa?" You glance at Hitch, who is focused on the road. "You'll see at the party."

༒༒༒

The car comes to a stop, you peek out the window at a penthouse apartment and think to yourself, "This is where Connie lives? Shit." You get out of the car looking around seeing cars surrounding the apartment.

"Ready?" Hitch asks as she takes your hand. Nodding your head you proceed to the front doors. She leads you to a private elevator with Connie's name engraved on it and the words
'Dirty my baby, you clean that shit up.'

You walk into the elevator as she presses the top button. Since you only know a few people, you tend to be worried about attending this party. As soon as the elevator stops, the doors open. You sigh off the nervousness and walk out of it.

A strong scent of weed hits your nose immediately, with bright flashing lights and blasting music filling the area. As you follow Hitch, you bump into people trying to get through. "I don't get Connie sometimes. He said he's going to invite a couple of his friends, but he invites a whole population."

Hitch brings you to the crowded bar, where you notice the whole wall full of alcohol bottles. "4 shots of your strongest, Reiner." He nods, pouring liquid into four shot glasses and placing them onto the table in front of you. You take two shots and quickly drink it, feeling the normal sting form in your throat. You feel someone tapping on the shoulder, turning around to see Ymir.