𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

༒༒༒

༒༒༒

Warning:
SMUT

She moves closer to the crumbs, her gaze fixed on them. Her tongue glides across your skin, grabbing every crumb as she sticks it out. You huff from the sensation and place your hand on her cheek. Pulling her face towards yours, the chocolate flavour mixes in your mouth.

Slowly, she moves her hands down to the hem of the dress. Pulling the end of the dress over your head. She throws the dress across the room. You lay on your back, allowing her more access. Small, gentle kisses on your jawline, dragging them down your chest.

Her cold fingers trace circles on your skin as if she were drawing. Going up to your bra strap, you slightly arch your back to allow her to remove it. She unclips your bra with three fingers, pulling the bra off you, her gaze fixed on your breasts.

"Shit." As she looks at you, her face filled with awe. "All for me?"

You feel embarrassed to be this exposed. You tense up. She notices and lowers her head to kiss your already hard nipple. Her palms press firmly against your other breast. You arch your back as she squeezes and massages your breasts.

Her mouth quickly latches onto your breast, circling her tongue around your right nipple. Tugging at it with her teeth, you breathe, "Mmph...Mikasa," as you place your hand on the back of her head.

Trying to stop yourself from moaning loudly you put your hand over your mouth. You desire more. For her to go to the place you want the most. With your eyes closed and your hand over your mouth, she looks up at you.

She furrows her brows, releasing your breast. Swiftly, grabbing your hand away from your mouth. "I want to hear those beautiful moans of yours, darling."

You lock your gaze on her, noticing how serious she is. She turns to the table and grabs two Oreos, opening them to reveal the cream. She smirks as she peels the cream off.

"Mine" she claims. "All mine" as she rubs the cream against your stomach and your breasts. Leaning down, she glides her tongue across your skin, removing the cream. As she gets lower to the place you begged for the most.

"Jackpot." Placing soft kisses on your inner thigh, makes you squirm for more. As her fingers brush against your pussy.

"All wet for me, pretty?"

"I'm going to need you to beg." She grins. You look down at her raising your eyebrow. She gazes at you, pressing her fingers up against your pussy. "Beg."

"Please, Mika...mmph," you hiss, making you go insane from her touch. She presses her fingers against your pussy in an up-and-down motion.

"Ah ah, darling. It's mommy now." As she slows her pace. You try to grind against her fingers to get more of the sensation.

"Please...please mommy." You beg, closing your eyes. She smirks, "Good girl." As she pulls on the hem of your underwear and slides them off.

She looks at your pussy as she drags the underwear off of you. Drooling over you, practically wanting to taste you. She leans in and runs her tongue along your slit, wasting no time.

She teases you by rubbing your folds with her two fingers. Whimpers fill the room as she circles it. Her other hand latches onto your breast and massages it firmly.

"That's right." Her rubbing became more forceful, filling the room with loud moans. "Mmh," you moan deeply as the pleasure deepens, grew stronger, and became more intense. Her fingers run down between your folds, pumping inside you. With each pump, she curves her fingers hitting your g-spot.

"Fuck," you loudly moan. As her fingers go deeper into your slit, her tongue latches onto it, making you squirm. Your legs begin to tremble as you approach your climax. "I'm going to cum!" You cried.

"Not yet." She stops pulling her fingers out of you. "I haven't fully tasted you yet."

Mikasa rounds her arms around your legs holding them open. Leaning her mouth against your pussy, she devours the wetness. As she goes deeper, your hands cling to her hair. Her tongue circling your clit, as you throw your head back.

Your legs begin to shake and tensing up as you reach your high. "I'm gonna-" you loudly moan. "Go ahead darling, cum on my tongue." As she sucks your clit, she grips your legs. "Fuck!" Your breathing became more rapid as you felt yourself cumming on her tongue.

She stands up and hovers over you. As she pressed her lips against yours, your breathing became more relaxed. You put your hands on her jawline to deepen the kiss.

She pulls away, moving to the shell of your ear, her teeth biting your lobe.

"You looked so beautiful up there."

"Let's go get you cleaned up." As she gives you her hands sitting you up. She can tell your legs were  sensitive, "you okay?" She chuckles.

"Yeah, I think." You smile getting to your feet as she leads you to her restroom.

" You smile getting to your feet as she leads you to her restroom

So...how y'all doing?