𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

༒༒༒

༒༒༒

When you first walk in, you notice a pole in the middle of the room with a couch behind it. You close the door behind you and walk over to the couch to wait for Mikasa. You can hear people shout for her to come back on stage as Hange tries to calm them down.

A shadow appears on the bottom of the door when you look at it. You gaze at the doorknob as it rotates. As you give a tiny smile, the door opens slightly.

When you realized who it was, the smile on your face faded instantly. "What the fuck do you want?" You say in an angry tone. He enters the room and shuts the door behind him. "I need to talk to you."

"I'm not up for listening to your bullshit, Eren." You lock your gaze on him. "That's unfortunate, but you'll have to." He says as he walks closer to you. "Go on then," you say rolling your eyes.

" I need you to leave Mikasa alone. Stay away from her." He mutters.

The last time I checked, you were the one that bothers her.

"Umm, First of all, you don't boss me around. I'm not your fucking pet. Second, you're telling me to leave her alone? You are-"

"Yes, but-" he tries to interrupt.

"Shut up, I'm not done talking. You're the one who is desperate for her when she doesn't even want your ass." When you peek at the door again, you see Mikasa walking in. "What the hell is going on?" Eren, why are you even here?"

He looks behind, looking at Mikasa. "I needed to talk to Y/n for a second, but I'm done now." He smiles as he tries to walk away. "I don't think so; you wanted to talk, so talk." He stops and gazes at you.

"Come on, use your words," you say with a cocky look as you cross your legs. You know he can't say anything, now that Mikasa is here. She leans against the door, waiting for him to say something. "I've been trying so hard for her to be with me and now your here taking her away. I know she still has feelings for me she just doesn't know it yet, so I'm warning you."

"Warning her? Eren, do you even know what you're saying? For once in your life, use your fucking head." Mikasa says. "But she's in the getting the way! Remember the time when we..." He takes a peek at you. He can tell you're upset when he sees your eyebrows furrow.

"When...when we hooked up. I fell in love with you Mikasa and I've been trying to get you to love me back." He gazes back at her as he walks close to her. You're fed up at this point when he said they hooked up, you got up and walk over to them.

"EREN, I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU ANYMORE! People move on in their life, Eren. And when we hooked up, we were both drunk." As she attempts to walk away from him. "But please, Mikasa...I love you." He takes her hand in his and squeezes it tightly.

Her eyes widen, "Eren, let go of me." As she tries to pull away. "Do you not know that you're making her uncomfortable?"

"Hey guys, I have no idea what's going on in there, but I need you to get out. Someone is gonna have a dance." Hange says, knocking on the door.

"Sorry Hange," she pulls away and walks out the room. You follow her as she exits the club. It's pouring outside making Mikasa's sweats and the clothes you're wearing wet. You all walk across the empty parking lot.

"Fuck you," he says to you as he approaches Mikasa from behind. Grabbing her hand, she gasps as she tries to pull away. "Don't fucking touch me!"

"YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH!" You shout rushing up to him. At this point, you couldn't give a fuck what you do to him. You get furious swinging your fist and hitting his jawline. As he releases her and wipes his bleeding lip, "Fuck."

"You expect her to like you when you are acting like this? What fucking man does that?" As you yelled at him, your breathing got more difficult.

"How did you even know Mikasa was going to be working today?" She stands behind you to keep her distance from him. "I made Jean go to her house," he glances down as his wet hair falls in front of his eyes. "Unbelievable."

"Eren, are you okay in your head?" Mikasa says from behind you. He remains silent, his gaze fixed on the wet ground. "You're embarrassing," you say.

"Mikasa, I hope you remember this," he says as he returns his focus to the both of you. He then turns around walking away.

You turn around to see Mikasa standing with her arms crossed, staring at the ground. "Hey, don't let him get to you." You place your hands on her cheeks and lift her face upwards so she can see you. "He's gone now, it's okay." With your thumbs, you gently caress her cheeks.

Since the day Mikasa met you, her feelings have been building day by day. The way you treat her, assuring her that everything would be fine, and the fact that you just stood up for her. Every time you smile at her warms her heart. Your laugh makes her forget about her worries because she knows she can be herself around you. She loved that. The way you caress her cheeks with your thumb makes her feel safe around you. She glances at you, her gaze drawn to your lips as you slowly say, "It's okay." She leans in as she places her lips on yours. Catching you off guard, she slips her hands around your soaked waist she pulls you close to deepening the kiss.

As you two make out, the warm rain becomes mixed in with the kiss. You push her wet hair out of her eyes. Her tongue flicks your bottom lip requesting to enter. Slightly opening your lips her slides her tongue in.

Nothing can replace her.

Both pulling away from the kiss your faces are still close together, catching your breaths. She locks her eyes on yours.

"Let me take you out."

We can all agree that Eren is a dick