𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

༒༒༒

༒༒༒

"Holy shit Ymir." You all walk out of the club struggling to walk up the steps from being drunk, except Ymir since she didn't drink and she wasn't high anymore. "So, how did you like it, Y/n? Including the lap dance." Ymir questions, with Annie around her shoulders, who has passed out.

"I loved it surprisingly, Maki is fine as fuck." Walking through the same valley. Looking up at the sky, which has turned a pink blue tone, indicating that it is now morning time. "Maki? You mean Mikasa?" She glances at you, as you glance back with a shocked expression.

"That's her name? Damn that's a nice name." You say with a smug expression on your face.

"Maki is her stripper's name. But her real name is Mikasa." Ymir explains. You wish to see her again, begging to touch her once more. Hear her voice again; even if she spoke a few words, it was enough to make you addicted to her. "I want to meet her again."

You quickly gaze at Ymir with your eyes wide open, praying she didn't hear what you just said out loud.

"Wait what?" Ymir looks back at you quickly in a shocked expression, almost dropping Annie.

"Hmm, did you hear something? Look at that statue." You point at the statue trying to avoid the conversation. "Nah, fuck that, you like Mikasa?" You sigh, unable to avoid the conversation, "I didn't say I like her, I just find her attractive that's it." Not trying to keep eye contact with her, you roll your eyes, playing it off.

Ymir hums as she looks at you, knowing you're lying. You stare back at her, attempting to hide the grin on your face. "Oh my god, you like her." She says snicking. "Fine yeah I do, now fuck off."

"Just from a stupid lap dance, you down bad Y/n." Shaking her head. "Yeah whatever, just don't tell no one." Looking at her with a serious expression on your face.

"Okay, I won't. Besides, who would I tell?"

"Wait for me, guys." Hearing a familiar voice, you turn around to see Hitch approaching you. "Y/n how'd you like the lap dance with Mikasa?" She says as she wraps her arm over you. "Y/n likes Mikasa. Oh shit." You quickly glance at Ymir, trying to figure out if she understands what don't tell no one means.

"What?! Y/n oh my God." Hitch says grinning at you. "What the fuck, Ymir." She looks at you and shrugs her shoulders. "Anyway, now that everyone knows except Annie. I need to see her again. Help me."

Ymir's eyebrows furrowed while you stare at her trying to figure out what she's thinking. "Ah, there's going to be a party that my friend Connie is hosting, tomorrow night. She'll be there." Hitch says as you fix your gaze to her. "Great I have to go-"

"But-" As you were about to finish what you were going to say, Ymir interrupts you. "What's wrong?" She sighs and makes direct eye contact with you. She whispers gently, "You've got competition." What does she mean by that? "Competition?"

"Someone already likes Mikasa and is trying to get with her. I'm not sure if she has the same feelings for him though."

Fuck, how am I supposed to get her now? Do I have a chance? I bet he's ugly as shit. I have to do something at the party for her to notice me. Without having an idea what you're going to do, you look at both of them smirking. "Well, I guess I'll have to make her mine first."

Quickly Hitch looks at you with a surprised grin, "Okay y/n, I see you."

"And you call me simp." Ymir grins, rolling her eyes.

Ymir throws Annie into the backseat of Hitch's car. "Wait Hitch, where were you the whole time in the club?" You question. "Oh, I requested a private dance." You both laugh. "Alright Hitch, I'll see you tomorrow at the party. Let's go Y/n, so I can drop your dumbass home." Hitch hugs you and says her goodbyes.

You and Ymir walk over to her car, where you step inside and close the door as Ymir does the same. "Ymir, thank you for this." She looks at you smiling, "No problem," as she starts her car.