D-16

Your P.O.V.

I woke up having the worst stomachache ever. The pain was too much that I could just grip the bedsheets and grunt. I don't even have enough energy to stand up or call Chaewon, if she was still here.

I thought that maybe I just needed to go to the restroom, but this felt different. I could almost cry while enduring the pain.

This went on for I don't know how long. But as the pain slowly died, I breathed deep a lot of times and tried to calm myself.

"Oh, you're awake." I moved my gaze from the ceiling to the girl standing on the door frame.

I blankly stared at her, wondering where she was the entire time I felt like dying.

"I just cooked breakfast. I'll be going to work after I take a bath." she told me while grabbing her towel.

"Chae..." I tiredly called out to her, then she turned to me and raised her eyebrows as a response.

"I don't feel so good." I mumbled.

She went to me and felt my temperature by placing a hand on my forehead.

"Hmm... You don't feel hot. Come on, drink some water and you'll be fine." she said nonchalantly, turning to go to the bathroom.

I sighed at how she responded and forced myself to get up and go to the kitchen to grab some water.

I was about to eat but my stomach ached once again. It wasn't as bad as a while ago, but it still hurts.

"Argh..." I groaned out.

"Baby, I'm heading out. Take care." Chaewon rushed out the room and pecked a kiss on my forehead.

"Chae, I'm really not feeling well. My stomach hurts so bad ever since I woke up." I pleaded, tears almost forming in my eyes.

"Maybe it's just some air, or maybe you just need to go to the bathroom." I rolled my eyes and grunted at her lack of concern.

"Look, I really need to go now. Just apply some ointment or drink some meds, okay?" she patted my head before heading out the door.

Seriously? Ointment?

I just sighed once again and tried to eat to lessen the pain. Hopefully.

The whole day, I wasn't feeling well so I just watched movies in the living room. The pain would come back to me from time to time, but I took some pain killers so by night, I was feeling better.

I was cooking dinner for me and Chaewon when my phone suddenly rang. So I answered, expecting it was her.

"Hey, Chae. You going home yet?"

"I'm not your girlfriend, dumbass. Look at the caller ID before answering the phone, jeez."

I put my phone away from my ear to look at who was calling.

"Oh, shoot. I'm sorry, Lia."

"You should be. Because the next time you call her name while I'm calling, I'll unfriend you."

"Calm down, sheesh. Did you call just to get mad at me again?"

"Yes. I was busy at work the whole day so I just read the text your girlfriend sent me."

"So? Why are you angry at me?"

"She asked if I have the time to look after you today. Because you were SICK."

I almost got speechless. After her bland reaction a while ago, I wouldn't expect her to ask someone to look after me.

"Really? That's so sweet~"