D-1

Your P.O.V.

I woke up late in the morning to hear arguments in the room. I was feeling worse than usual and my head was throbbing.

"See, if you didn't bring her out in the rain she wouldn't be having a high fever!" it was Wonyoung's voice.

"Argh..." I groaned and all heads snapped to me.

"Y/n-ie!" they both ran to my sides while my father and the rest just sighed.

"Are you fi--"

"Keep it down, will you? If you're going to keep on bickering here just go out." I grumbled to the both of them.

"That's my girl." Lia snickered from the couch.

I rolled my eyes while the both of them continued to give each other glares.

"Okay. Tomorrow then." my dad just ended a call on his phone then he turned to me.

"We'll be going on a flight tomorrow." he stated.

I scrunched my face and sat up on the bed slowly.

"I already made arrangements with the help of your girlfriend so you have no choice but to oblige." he pointed at Chaewon and proceeded to sit down at the couch.

I gave a look at Chaewon but she just smiled while holding my hand.

"Does she know about it already?" I asked him, referring to our so-called mother.

"Yeah, we just talked. She'll be ready with the others when we arrive there." he explained.

I just nodded in defeat and drank a bottle of water from the table. Before, I was starting to accept the reality of my death. But now, I'm being told to survive, to fight this disease inside of me.

"Just hold on until then, okay?" Chaewon whispered and pecked my cheek.

I was also starting to overthink. What if I wasn't dying? Would she still be here? Will she still choose me even if I was healthy and okay?

What happened last night, felt like a dream to me. It was the first time in a while that I've felt like a college girl in love again. I wondered if she felt the same.

"Can I go out again?" I asked for permission from my dad.

"No. Is having a fever not enough for you? You need to be stable for tomorrow." he argued.

"I might not be able to survive anyways. Why don't I just enjoy my last--"

"Don't say that!" Chaewon yelled.

"You told me you will survive, so keep your word!" she added.

"Then let me go out." I insisted.

They all groaned in annoyance while I simply laughed.

"You and your stubborn ass..." Lia rolled her eyes.

"Where do you wanna go?" dad asked while massaging his forehead.

I silently cheered in joy and thought of a place where I want to go.

"The school." as soon as I answered, they all looked at me weirdly.

"You want to study again?" Chaemin questioned.

"No, idiot. I just want to visit." I chuckled.

"Alright. Who's going with you?" dad asked.

"Me." two people spoke at the same time.

I simply scoffed while Chaewon and Wonyoung kept electrifying each other with glares.