D-9

Your P.O.V.

"Please come home, Y/n. I miss you so much."

I couldn't move. I can't utter a single word. I was shocked, frustrated, and broken.

After breaking me like this, how is it possible that she can do more damage?

"Stop this nonsense, Chaewon." I taunted.

She removed her arms away from me and stood properly, keeping her gaze down on the ground.

"I know I was a jerk. But if you could please--"

"What's going on here?" we all looked behind to see dad who was walking towards us.

"Uh, nothing. I was just going to send Chaemin to school." I sheepishly smiled and grabbed Chaemin while discreetly going out the gate.

The last thing I want to happen was my father seeing Chaewon. It screams danger. So I quickly told her to go with the flow and drive us to Chaemin's school, even though we weren't on good terms.

"What did you do to my sister?" the silent ride was broken by Chaemin, who sat at the back seat.

I gave her a wide-eyed look, while she just shrugged and rolled her eyes. I even noticed Chaewon give me a side glance.

"You don't need to know." I answered for her, returning my attention at the front.

"I made a mistake." I was taken aback when Chaewon replied, her grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"But I regret everything. And now I'm trying to win her back." she added.

I scowled and mentally rolled my eyes, thinking that she was probably out of her mind.

"Really? How can you prove that you won't repeat your mistake again?" Chaemin sassed.

I gave her a glare to signal that she should stop what she was doing, but she gave me a deadpan look.

"I can't promise anything. But I swear that I'll do anything to make you happy again, Y/n." this time, Chaewon looked at me, longer.

I kept my gaze at the road ahead, ignoring her.

"Keep your eyes on the road." I sternly told her.

I heard Chaemin giggle from the back while Chaewon just cleared her throat.

Once we arrived at Chaemin's school, I went out the car and bid her goodbye. After that, I started to walk to the bus station, not bothering to look back at my ex who was dumbfounded inside the car.

"Y/n! Where are you going?" she yelled and I heard her car door shut, since I was getting far already.

"Y/n, wait!" she called me once again but I just walked faster. Unfortunately, she caught up to me and grabbed my arm.

"What?!" I growled.

"Let me drive you home, at least." she pleaded.

"No need. I can do it by myself." I said and tried to free myself from her grasp, but she was strong.

"Y/n, please just give me a chance." she begged, holding both my hands while I saw tears dwelling up in her eyes.

Are you kidding me? She's about to cry?

"Why would I? Aren't you supposed to be happy with your side chick? Or, your new girlfriend I suppose." I sarcastically stated.

"No... She's... She's not the one who I love. It's you, Y/n. So please..." she walked closer to me which made me nervous.