Chapter 7

Harry was startled awake by his phone ringing. He groaned, rolled over and picked it up hitting accept and grumbled,

"Hello?"

"Well good morning to you too" Louis said sassily at Harry's tone.

"Louis? Why are you waking me so early?" Harry heard Louis scoff.

"Its eleven in the morning on a Saturday. Its not early" Harry sat up looking at his clock on his bedside table.

"Shit i didn't even mean to sleep in today" Harry rubbed his eyes getting the sleep out of them. "Whats the plan for today?" He heard Louis say something, to quiet for him to pick up before Harry heard him speak again.

"Feel like going for a bit of a drive?"

*

*

Two hours later Harry had pulled over at a rest stop letting Ella out of the car to stretch her legs and run around a bit. Louis chased after her as he was complaining his legs hurt from sitting still for so long. They were heading to Manchester for a few days. Louis had had the crazy idea when Ella asked to go for a drive. Harry was a bit hesitant at first not sure if he should go along but when Ella looked at him and pouted he couldn't say no.

Ella came running over hiding behind Harry.

"Papa help!" The little girl giggled as Louis came running over. Louis drmatically fell to the ground and groaned.

"I'm all run out" He huffed out making Harry laugh.

"lets get going again. Well stop for some food as soon as we can" Harry heard Louis groan again.

"But i'm hungry now!" Harry shook his head.

"C'mon Lou! The sooner you get in the car the faster we get food"

*

*

*

An hour later they arrived in Manchester. They stopped at a McDonalds then went to check into the hotel room Harry had managed to get for the weekend. Once Harry had checked them in he took them up to the fifth floor. He opened the door with his key card letting Louis and Ella in first.

Harry watched as Louis took in the room. It has two beds, a small couch, t.v and small kitchen. Louis looked at Harry a small smile on his face.

"This room reminds me of our honeymoon suite" Harry smiles his adimples showing.

"Yeah it does look a bit like it" they're brought out of their bubble by their daughter screaming.

"Daddy there's a huge bath!" Louis looks over as the little girl comes out of the bathroom a huge smile on her face.

"You can try the bath out later baby girl. We're gonna go explore for a bit then grab some dinner. Sound good?" Ella nods before running back into the bathroom.

*

*

*

After exploring they head back to the hotel for dinner. After they finish eating they both sit in the bathroom with Ella as she takes her bath. Harry had gone to go change but the little girl cried until he agreed to stay.

"C'mon Ellabug time to get out" Louis says grabbing the towel and waiting for her to stand. She pouts, crosses her arms and huffs but stands up anyway.

"Don't want to get out" Louis wraps the towel around her then kisses her forehead.

"I know bug but it's bed time" she huffs clinging to Louis as he walks out to the beds. Harry begins emptying the bath and cleaning up the water on the floor. When he walks out Louis is on the left bed, Ella next to him slowly drifting off to sleep as Louis runs his finger through her hair. Harry sits on the other bed and watches for a while till Louis moves over to where Harry is.

"You know why this room reminds me of our honeymoon?" Louis whispers. Harry shakes his head a small smile on his face.

"Apart from the room looking exactly like this it's the fact that you still look the same. It's kind of a déjà vu situation accept this time we have a three year old present" Harry grabs Louis hand, squeezing it slightly.

"Mm the sex was great too" Harry says making Louis giggle slightly.

"Well we can't exactly do that with our daughter on the next bed but we can cuddle. I was going to sleep in the same bed as Ella but I guess you'll do" Harry gaps faking being hurt.

"I'm wounded. I'm a great cuddle buddy" Louis giggles lying down on the bed.

"Well come cuddle then" Harry lies down next to Louis, wrapping his arms around the shorter boy then pulling him closer. He noses Louis hair, breathing in the scent of Louis shampoo.

"I'm glad you're giving me another chance" Harry whispers into Louis hair.

"So am I. Please don't make me regret it" Louis whispers tracing patterns into Harry's shirt.

"I'm never going to make a mistake like that again. I know what I have and I don't ever want to give it up" Louis nods against Harry's chest.

"Harry if we do stay together you need to know that I want more kids. Two more maximum. I need to know that you want that too. I don't want what happened last time to happen again" Harry's hand stops on Louis back suddenly.

"Oh. I do want more kids Lou. I can't even remember why I said I didn't because I do. I'd love a little boy next" Harry hears Louis sniffle.

"Lou? What's wrong baby?" Harry pulls Louis to him in a bone crushing hug" Louis sniffles a few more times before he talks.

"I've just waited two years for you to say that. It's a bit overwhelming" Harry starts rubbing Louis back again.

"C'mon lets go to sleep. No doubt we'll be up early tomorrow" they both change into pyjamas before climbing into bed and cuddling up together.

"Night" Louis mumbles into Harry's chest.

"Night" Harry whispers pressing a kiss into Louis hair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry this is shortish but its kind of a filler. Anyway enjoy!

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Keysha