Chapter 16

"Lou babe are you awake?" Harry asks quietly entering their bedroom. Louis shifts sitting up.

"Yeah our boys won't stop moving. I can't get comfortable" Harry sits next to Louis on the bed.

"You wanna come down for dinner? I made chicken Alfredo" Louis nods yawning.

After dinner Harry cleans the kitchen while Louis puts Ella to bed.

"Ok so you have your penguin, puddle is on his bed and your night light is on. Good night princess, I love you" he kisses her forehead as she mumbles a "love you too daddy" Louis leaves her door open slightly before going to his own bedroom to lie down. He's been feeling off all day. Harry walks in a few moments later seeing Louis in pain.

"Are you ok Lou?" Harry asks rushing over to where Louis is. Louis nods rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah I'm just feeling a bit sore and sick today" Harry hums sitting on the bed next to Louis.

"Aw babe. Roll over I'll rub your back" Louis rolls over sighing in content when Harry starts rubbing his sore back.

"I hate feeling sick. Makes eating hard" Louis mumbles trying not to fall asleep.

"I know babe. How are you feeling now?" Louis shrugs rubbing his eyes.

"Better, relaxed, tired" Harry hums kissing Louis neck.

"Go to sleep. I have some things I need to do" Louis hums not really paying attention to what Harry was saying. Harry covers Louis before going down the hall to the guest bedroom that hardly gets used that's being turned into the nursery. He cleaned it out with his mother the day before now he's painting the walls green to surprise Louis.

After he's done painting he takes a shower before climbing into bed next to Louis. Louis turns around in his sleep, cuddling up to Harry. Harry smiles kissing Louis forehead.

*

*

*

"So 19 weeks pregnant. How are you feeling?" The nurse asks spreading the gel around Louis stomach.

"I feel ok. Getting back aches and my ankles are starting to swell oh and headaches" the nurse nods watching the twins move on screen.

"That's all normal. Back massages and foot rubs for the aches and swelling and naps usually cure headaches. I want you to try and stay away from pain killers" Louis nods watching one of the twins suck their thumb.

"Both babies look healthy and the smaller baby has caught up to his brother. He's still small but that's expected" Louis giggles as one of the twins kicks the other.

"I still want to see you every two weeks just to keep an eye on you and the twins. Because you're having twins expect a lot of movement in the next few weeks. Any pains or bleeding straight to hospital ok?" Louis nods watching the screen till it goes black.

"Ok see you in two weeks Mr Styles. Here are your pictures"

When Louis gets home it's to his lounge room trashed and couch cushions destroyed.

"Puddle Harry is going to kill you!" Louis yells as he ushers the dog outside. He starts cleaning up the lounge room not hearing the front door open.

"Lou I'm hom- What the hell?!" Harry yells seeing the mess.

"I swear to god Louis that dog is going to get his butt kicked! And you shouldn't be doing that. You need to rest" Harry helps Louis up sitting him on the couch.

"He's just a puppy. We need to train him" Harry grumbles picking up the pieces of couch.

"Fine I'll train him. I'll get Ella to help me" Louis laughs at Harry.

"I'm sorry babe but you couldn't even get Ella to say papa. How are you going to train a puppy?"

"Hey! She said it eventually. Are you alright you look a bit flushed" Louis nods breathing in and out.

"Yeah just a bit out of breath. Babies are pushing up on my lungs" Louis lays on his side rubbing his stomach. Harry finishes picking up the pieces of couch. Harry kisses Louis forehead then rubs his stomach

"How about some soup for dinner tonight? I'm feeling minestrone is needed" Louis nods smiling"

"Sounds amazing babe. I'm gonna take a quick nap. Liam should be bringing Ella home soon too" Harry hums throwing the rubbish in the bin. Harry walks back into the lounge room where Louis is now asleep. He looks out the back door Puddle a sad look on his face as he sits by the back door. Harry sighs letting him in after covering Louis with a blanket.

"C'mon Puddle lets go upstairs" he takes the dog into his bedroom placing him on the bed. Puddle cuddles up on Louis pillow letting out a happy sigh. Harry sighs patting the dogs head.

"You may tear up my couch and pee on my carpet but you're growing on me" Puddle lick his hand before falling asleep. Harry leave the door open a bit before cuddling up next to the dog on the bed. He pulls out his iPad looking at nursery themes then bringing up baby names. He copy's a few that he likes into his notes so he can talk to Louis later.

*

*

*

"Lou I've been thinking of baby names" Louis hums rubbing where one of the twins are kicking.

"Me too. What have you been thinking?" Harry brings up the notes on his iPad.

"Well I've thought of a few with middle names included but this ones my favourite. Oliver Blake Styles" Louis smiles his hand resting on his stomach.

"I actually really like that one. I picked one too" Harry nods rubbing Louis belly.

"Well what is it?" Harry asks running his hand through Louis hair.

"Lucas William Styles" Harry grins kissing Louis softly.

"I like it. So Oliver and Lucas. What do our boys think?" Louis shrugs.

"I think they like it. They keep kicking me" Harry moves down the bed his head level with Louis stomach.

"Hello babies! I'm your papa. Your daddy and I can't wait to meet you both. We love you very much but promise me you'll stay in there till your nice and cooked ok?" Louis smiles running his hand through Harry's curls as Harry kisses just above Louis belly button.

"Good night Oliver and Lucas" he kisses Louis stomach again before laying next to Louis again.

"Are they settled now?" Louis nods moving onto his side.

"Yeah I think they like your voice. They always settle when you speak" Harry kisses Louis, a smile on his face.

"Great I bore our children to the point of sleep" Louis giggles before yawning.

"Go to sleep Harry. I love you" Harry kisses Louis once more before wrapping his arms around him.

"Good night I love you too" Harry kisses Louis neck before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------

Hello! So the babies have names! Do you like them?

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Keysha