Chapter 13

"I'm pregnant!" Harry stumbles forward, wrapping Louis in a hug.

"I knocked you up quite quickly" Louis scoffs pushing away from Harry.

"Way to ruin the moment! I need to schedule a doctors appointment. I hope they can fit me in either today or tomorrow" Harry grabs his phone, dialling the doctors while Louis goes to wake Ella.

After Louis wakes Ella he walks downstairs to make breakfast.

"What would you like for breakfast love?" He asks pulling out some glasses from the cupboard above his head.

"Pancakes!" Ella shouts running around the lounge room.

"Ok pancakes it is" Louis says pulling out the box of pancake mix. He follows the directions before adding a handful of chocolate chips. Harry comes into the kitchen just as Louis cooking the first pancake.

"Ella picked breakfast I see. How about I cut us up some fruit" Louis nods flipping the pancake over.

"Yeah that would be lovely. I only made enough batter for Ella anyway. I knew you'd want fruit or something like that" while Harry cut up fruit Louis cooks up the three pancakes the small amount of batter made.

Once Ella is seated at the table with her breakfast does Louis do the same, sipping on his cup of tea and picking at his fruit. He still feels nauseous.

"I managed to get an appointment for you today at four" Harry says as Louis pushes his food away.

"Ah thanks" Louis says before running to the bathroom" Ella looks at Harry and frowns.

"Is daddy sick?" Harry look at his daughter and shakes his head.

"No sweetheart he's fine. Let's get you ready for the day. Wow you like to come to work with me today?" Ella nods her hair falling all over her face and her dimples showing as she smiles.

"Yes! Love going to your work papa" Harry sits back a little surprised.

"Well ok then. Let's go get ready" Ella runs off upstairs while Harry cleans up putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher then wiping the table down. Louis comes back down then, rubbing his stomach in little circles making Harry smile.

"I'm taking Ella to work with me today so you can relax" Louis frowns looking at Harry.

"What the hell am I meant to do all day?" Harry shrugs before kissing Louis cheek.

"I dunno buy a puppy or a kitten" Louis eyes widen a smile spreading across his lips.

"Wait no I-"

"Too late!" Louis says before running back upstairs.

*

*

*

The pet shop is filled with supplies and pets waiting to be adopted. Louis looks over the type of puppies they have before looking over the kittens. His eyes trail back to the puppy who's all alone. It looks sad and Louis feels his heart break for the little dog. The sign reads "Italian Greyhound puppies" the puppy is a soft grey colour with while patches on the chest. Louis falls in love instantly. He calls the lady who's eyeing him over and asks to hold the puppy.

"He's just over nine weeks old. He's been alone for a few days now. No one wants him because he's the runt. He has a cute face though" Louis nods not really listening. His focus on the puppy licking his fingers.

"I'll take him" the lady nods before taking Louis around the shop helping him pick out supplies for the new puppy. Once he has a few dog beds, a collar, a water and food bowl as well as treats, toys and food he's set to go. He pays for it with the credit card Harry put in his name then takes his new puppy home.

*

*

*

He decides to name him Puddle as that's what he left on Louis seat. Louis could t be mad though. Not when the dog gave him big innocent doggy eyes. Louis takes the dog in first before going back out and grabbing the bags. He sets the food an water bowls up in the kitchen. Then takes the beds upstairs putting one in his and Harrys room an one in Ella's, the other going in the lounge room. He then clips on the collar around the dogs neck just as Harry walks in with Ella.

Harry groans seeing the dog in Louis arms but Ella practically has a excited fit seeing the puppy in her dads arms.

"You got a puppy!" Ella says as Louis sets the dog down. The dog runs over to Ella to lick her face, his tail wagging.

"Yep! His name is Puddle and I'm running late for my appointment! Have fun!" Louis says before grabbing his keys and running out the front door.

*

*

*

Louis is staring in shock at the nurse doing his ultrasound.

"You can't be serious!" She just nods smiling.

"I've been doing this job for twenty years I know twins when I see them and identical ones too" Louis just looks at the screen before he smiles.

"Wow identical twins"

*

*

*

After the doctors Louis went to pick up his pills then headed home. When he walks into the lounge room Ella is on the floor playing with the puppy as Harry watches on fondly. Louis clears his throat making Harry turn around and smile.

"Hey Lou, how'd your appointment go?" Louis tugs Harry up off the lounge then into the kitchen. He pulls out one of the pictures then hands it to Harry.

"That's our baby" harry says his smile growing.

"Actually babies. Identical twins" Harry looks up from the picture his eyes wide.

"Are you serious?!" Louis laughs at Harrys face.

"I had the same reaction! Yes twins, two boys or two girls!" Harry hugs Louis kissing all over his face.

"This is amazing! I can't wait to hold them in my arms. Louis pulls back slightly to look at Harry.

"I'm eight weeks pregnant. We've still got a bit of time yet" Ella walks in the the puppy following happily.

"Papa Puddle left a puddle on the floor!" Harry looks at Louis and laughs.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood or I'd be so pissed off with that damn dog right now.

"He's a puppy! We have to train him" Harry watches as Louis cuddles the dog to his chest, the dog trying his hardest to lick Louis face.

"He's lucky he's cute" Harry mumbles under his breath following his family back into the lounge room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry this had taken forever.. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Keysha