Chapter 23 (Last Chapter)

*5 years later*

"Dad! The twins are in my room again!" Ella screams as the twins run out of her closet laughing. Louis walks into the room grabbing the boys before walking over to Ella.

"Boys what have I told you about going into your sisters room?" The twins look at Louis then Ella.

"Not too. We're sorry daddy" Oliver says.

"Yes we're sorry" Lucas says after his brother. Louis smiles kneeling down to be eye to eye with his sons.

"I know you're sorry but it's no me you have to say sorry to" the boys turn around and gave their angry sister.

"We're sorry" they say together. Ella sighs before letting her brothers hug her.

"Next time I won't hug you" she says as they run out of her room and over to their own. Ella then looks at Louis and frowns.

"I want a lock on my door. Please daddy?" Louis sighs shaking his head.

"Ella you're ten years old. You're not getting a lock on you're door yet, plus what's the worst the boys can do? They're only five and they love their big sister" Ella rolls her eyes before going over to her bed and laying on it face down.

"But daaad they touch all my stuff and pull everything out and I have to put it all back, not them!" Louis sighs before sitting down next to Ella's bed.

"Ok I'll talk to papa about it. No promises though ok?. Get ready for bed I'll be back in a bit later" after Louis leaves Ella's room he goes to help Harry with the twins in the bathroom. When Louis walks in its full on. The boys are splashing in the bath wetting Harry and and floor in the process.

"Boys the idea is to clean yourselves, not me" Harry says pulling the plug and grabbing a towel for each twin.

"I'll take Oliver, you take Lucas?" Harry asks handing Louis a towel. They both help the boys out of the bath before helping them with their towels and taking them to the twins bedroom.

After the twins are in bed Harry and Louis go to say goodnight to Ella who's reading a book in bed. They both say goodnight before heading to their own room.

"I'm exhausted" Louis says laying down on the bed. Harry takes of his shirt before laying down next to his husband.

"Me too but it's worth it for our babies. Speaking of babies when should we tell them?" Harry asks placing his hand on Louis stomach.

"When I start showing a bit more I think. I don't wanna disappoint them just incase something happens" Harry nods pressing a kiss to Louis stomach.

"That's probably a good idea. Let's get some sleep" Harry presses a kiss to Louis lips before covering them with the blanket. Louis cuddles up to Harry, pressing a kiss to his chest.

"Do you regret marrying me again?" Louis asks quietly. Harry sighs running his hand though Louis hair.

"No not at all. I love you and our kids I wouldn't change anything. My life is complete and I can't believe I didn't realise that 6 years ago. You're my forever Louis" Louis sniffles looking up at Harry before pressing his lips to Harry's.

"I love you, I always will"

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short! This was the last chapter. The book is finished! Also sorry for the abrupt ending I lost inspiration for this book and wanted to finish it. I hope you have all enjoyed this book as much as I have :) I love you guys so much! I wouldn't be writing without you xx

Also please note there will NOT be a sequel :)

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Keysha