Chapter 22

Harry was walking out or Starbucks when he hear the annoying high pitched vice again.

"Harry!" Harry sighs but keeps walking till he reaches his office building. He tells security to not let her into his floor and into his office. He can her her yelling just as the elevator doors close.

"Good morning Mr Styles. All your messages are in your desk for you" Harry nods his female secretary.

"Thank you Maisy. Could you get my list of appointments too me as soon as possible?" She nods looking around her desk for the papers while Harry walks into his office. He sets his bag and coffee down before sitting at his desk and starting up his computer. Harry smiles at his computer screen as a picture of Louis with Ella, Oliver and Lucas pops up. There's a knock on his door making him look up.

"Here are the appointments for today. Anything I can get you?" Harry takes the papers before shaking his head.

"Thank you. No I'm alright for now" she nods once before leaving his office, shutting the door behind her. He looks over his appointments before grabbing his phone and calling his secretary.

"Maisy I need you to cancel an appointment I have today with Dana Marion" once she has agreed he hangs up the phone before rubbing his hands over his face. He picks up his phone again, this time calling his lawyer.

"Hello West and George law firm" the voice says.

"I need to speak to Liam Payne. It's an emergency. Tell him it's Harry Styles" he's put through straight away.

"Hey Harry what's up?"

"Liam I need to get I restraining order against Dana Marion"

"Isn't she the one Louis caught you with in bed?"

"Yes she is. She's starting to follow me and keeps calling me. It's starting to stress me and Louis out. We're concerned about our kids too"

"Ok I'll write something up then issue it to here. I can get her address from the police. I'll call you later to let you know how it all goes"

"Thank you Liam you're a lifesaver. I have to get back to work. I'll talk to you later" after Liam hangs up Harry gets his work l for the day done interrupted.

*

*

*

"Papa!" Harry hears as he walks into the house. Ella wraps her arms around his waist and hugs him tightly.

"Hi baby girl. How way your day? He asks picking her up and setting her on his hip.

"It was good! I painted lots of pictures!" Harry presses a kiss to her forehead before walking into the kitchen where Louis is with the now 5 month old twins. Lucas sees his other dad and spits out his bottle Louis was feeding him. He squeals in delight before taking the bottle back in his mouth.

"Could you change Oliver for me? I've already fed him" Harry nods taking the baby out of his bouncer.

"Hello baby boy! You need a nappy change?" Harry asks before walking off upstairs to the nursery to change Oliver. Once he's in the room he turns the light on before grabbing a clean onesie out of the wardrobe in the room. He carefully lies Oliver down on the changing table before taking off the baby's onesie. Oliver begins to fuss when Harry takes off his nappy.

"Please don't cry" Harry begs as he begins wiping the baby's bum. Oliver stills slightly before screaming. Harry sighs finishing up before putting a fresh nappy and onesie on. He then puts the dirty nappy into a plastic bag before sanitising his hands. He carefully picks up Oliver, cuddling the still wailing baby to his chest before grabbing the bag with the dirty nappy in it.

When he walks downstairs Louis is burping Lucas and Ella is chasing Puddle around the lounge room. He throws the nappy in the bin before setting Oliver back in his bouncer.

"Ella what have I said about running inside?" Harry asks making his daughter stop running and face Harry, a smile on her face.

"Not to papa" Harry nods calling Puddle over.

"And what happens if you're caught running in the house?" Ella stares at him before throwing herself on the floor and screaming.

"No time out!" She cries startling both babies making them cry as well. Louis sighs before letting Puddle outside. He then calms down the babies while Harry tries to calm Ella down.

"Ella stop acting like this right now!" Harry says trying to pick her up. She wiggles trying to get out of his grasp.

"No! No!" She cries as Harry manages to get her in the time out spot. He kneels down beside her, making eye contact.

"You'll sit here for five minutes" he then walks over to where Louis is now trying to calm down Oliver, Lucas awake in his bouncer.

"Are you ok?" Harry asks as Louis slowly rubs Oliver's back. Louis nods smiling.

"Yeah I'm fine. She's over tired I think. She's now refusing to nap during the day" Harry smiles pressing a kiss to Louis lips.

"She has your attitude, that's for sure" Louis smiles before flipping off Harry.

"How about you take your sexy butt into the kitchen and start on dinner for me. I'll let Ella out of time out" Harry laughs, kissing Louis before going into the kitchen.

*

*

*

"Harry fuck!" Louis cries as Harry eats him out. Louis grip on Harry's hair tightens as he cums.

"Fuck your mouth is amazing" Louis breaths as he comes down from his orgasm. Harry laughs before wiping his mouth.

"Come here. I wanna suck you off" Louis says as Harry climbs up the bed. Harry lies down, his back flat on the bed as Louis climbs in between his legs. Louis grips Harry around the base of his cock before squeezing slightly making Harry moan.

"Your such a tease" Harry whines before moaning as Louis wraps his lips around Harry and sucking hard.

"Shit Lou, so good" Harry whines bucking his hips up. Louis gags before pulling off of Harry.

"If you gag me again I'll stop" Louis says Harry nods staying still. Louis smiles before taking Harry into his mouth again. Harry whines as Louis bobs his head up and down, Sucking the tip slightly before boning his head down again.

"Fuck Lou, gonna cum!" Harry says as Louis sucks the head again. Louis moans as Harry cums down his throat, trying to swallow it all. Louis pulls off of Harry, wiping his mouth slightly.

"Your just as amazing with your mouth" Louis laughs before cuddling up next to Harry.

"I love you" Harry says before kissing Louis.

"I love you too but you taste like ass"

"And you taste like cum" Louis giggles before getting up.

"C'mon lets get dressed and brush our teeth. We don't need Ella walking in on us like this" Harry follows Louis to the bathroom. After they brush their teeth they pull on boxers before stripping the bed. They cuddle up in bed, Louis head on Harry's chest listening to his heart beat as he falls asleep.

----------------------------------------------

It's been a while. Sorry about that! But I hope the end of this chapter made up for it!

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Keysha