Chapter 17

"Twenty five weeks today how are you feeling?" Louis groans laying down on the bed in front of the ultrasound machine.

"I'm moody, tired, sore and extremely horny all the damn time!" The nurse chuckles spreading the gel around Louis stomach.

"All normal things. What about cravings? How are they?" Louis shrugs watching one of the twins move around.

"Pickles and ice cream at the moment. Oh and cheeseburgers with extra pickles. Lots of pickles" the nurse nods smiling.

"Yeah I had a pickle stage when I was pregnant. Drove my husband mad. Alright the twins look good we're going to aim for thirty five to thirty six weeks for delivery it would be great if you could make it longer but twins can be unpredictable" Louis nods watching the babies move with a small smile on his face.

"Could we do the 3D ultrasound yet or is it too early?" The nurse nods pressing a few buttons.

"No it's around the time we start doing them. We should be able to make out facial features" Louis smiles watching the screen turn orange.

"There they are. As you can quite clearly see they are showing that they are little boys" Louis laughs wiping his eyes.

"They look like my partner. They have his eye shape, nose and lips. Can I have a few pictures of the 3D images?" The nurse nods hitting print.

"Of course. Well they look nice and healthy. You can collect your pictures out at the front desk. You'll need to come back in three weeks" Louis nods wiping off his belly before grabbing his things. He signs out, grabs the pictures then heads over to Harry's office.

*

*

*

"Mr Styles there's a man here claiming to be your boyfriend. Says his name is Louis" Harry sighs pressing his intercom button.

"If he resembles the picture you have on file let him in. I've told you this hundreds of times Stella" he waits a few seconds for her response.

"Yes Mr Styles sorry. I'm sending him in now" Harry rolls his eyes.

"Last warning" he doesn't hear anything back from her so he focuses on his office door opening.

"Hey Lou! How was your appointment?" Louis sits in the chair in front of Harry's desk.

"Good. Our boys are healthy and I have new pictures!" Louis hands over the envelope to Harry who opens then smiling.

"Oh wow they're adorable. My little boys" Louis smiles watching Harry look over the pictures.

"They look like you Harry. It's kind of amazing how much they look like you. It's gonna be hard to tell them apart" Harry nods looking up at Louis.

"We'll be able to. Let's just hope one of them has a birthmark or something to help us if we need it"

"The nurse told me I might only make it to thirty five weeks" Harry looks up from the picture his smile replaced with a frown.

"The babies will be ok right? They'll survive?" Louis nods grabbing Harry's Hands.

"They'll be fine. They'll most likely be put in the neonatal intensive care for a while but let's just pray to whoever or whatever's up there that I make it to full term. Now can we go get some lunch? We're starving?"

"Of course. What do you and the babies feel like?" Louis hums tapping his finger on his chin.

"Lasagna from the place across the street, and breadsticks!" Harry laughs picking up his phone.

"Stella head across the street and grab me two lasagnas and two orders of breadsticks. Think you can handle that?"

*

*

*

"I don't like her" Louis says climbing into bed that night. Harry looks up from his book and frowns.

"Who?" Louis sighs laying on his side.

"Your receptionist/personal assistant. She was a complete bitch to me and kept giving me stink eye. She's attracted to you and jealous of me. I'm scared" Harry looks at Louis who has tears forming in his eyes.

"Lou baby I'm not going to cheat on you. I'm not even attracted to her. You know why? Because I love you" Louis sniffles wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his jumper.

"Loving me didn't stop you before" Harry sighs rubbing his hands over his face.

"Louis that's a low blow. We're together now aren't we? I'm with you not with my assistant and not with some prostitute. I love you. What else can I do to prove to you that I love you?" Harry's eyes widen as he remembers what's in his bedside table. He grabs the small box before facing Louis and opening it.

"Louis I know it's early in our relationship but I do truly with all my heart love you. When we split, it was the worst time of my life and I realised it was you who made me happy. Will you marry me?" Louis sits up staring at the ring. His eyes blurry and bloodshot from crying. He nods smiling.

"Yes Harry I'll marry you" Harry slips the ring onto Louis left ring finger.

"The ring is beautiful but why did you buy me a new one?"

"The old one represents our first marriage that I fucked up. This new ring is a new beginning" Louis nods the smile never leaving his face.

"I love you" Louis sighs resting his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry presses a kiss to Louis temple.

"I love you too babe"

*

*

*

"Oh my god he proposed?" Niall squeals pulling Louis hand forward to look at the ring.

"Yes. He kind of sprung it on me. The first time he proposed he took me out to dinner then proposed to me at the end of the night on my front door step. This time he just grabbed the ring and did it" Niall hums looking the ring over.

"I wish Liam would propose to me. I wanna get married and have babies! I swear Liam has commitment issues because whenever I bring marriage or kids up he freaks out then changes the o"

"You can't really force him into you know. He needs to want to get married and at the moment it seems like he really isn't ready" Louis looks at Niall who has tears in his eyes.

"I really wish he wanted kids because what the hell am I supposed to do now?" Louis looks at Niall smiling.

"No way! You're pregnant?" Niall nods wiping his eyes.

"How am I supposed to tell Liam? I don't want him to leave me" Louis sighs grabbing Niall's hands.

"Don't keep it from him. It'll stress both of you out and you could drift apart like Harry and I did. Just tell him alright? Liam's a huge softy. Once he finds out he's going to be a dad he's going to love the idea of kids" Niall nods standing.

"I have to go. I'm going to tell him tonight. Thanks for the tea and the chat Louis. I'll call you later" Niall leaves closing the door behind him.

"Guess it's just you and me babies till papa gets home" Louis says getting a kick in response.

----------------------------------------------

So Niall's pregnant. Surprise! Enjoy :)

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Keysha