Chapter 2 ~Joining The Volleyball Club~

------

Finally class is done and it is recess time! Shoyo then started sleeping when the Teacher walks out. Inuoka looks at Shoyo then sighs helplessly.

"Hello there!"

"Hn?"

Inuoka turns his head to see a short guy waving at them.

"Oh hello!"

"You're Inuoka right? And your friend over there is Hinata yeah?" He asks.

"That's right" Inuoka nods his head.

"My name is Yuki Shibayama, and right now I'm trying to make friends so that I won't be lonely in this school, ahaha...." Shibayama scratches his head awkwardly.

"Oh! I see! Nice to meet you Shibayama-kun!" Inuoka smiles.

"Right back at ya!"

Shibayama then looks at Shoyo who is sleeping facing down the table so he couldn't see his face at all.

"Is he always like that? I noticed him sleeping when you guys arrived here earlier"

"Ah, yeaahhh haha....He's always like that, that's why I'm always with him to take care of him!" Said Inuoka proudly.

"Ohhh, alright then! Why don't we go and grab our snacks yeah? It's recess time after all"

"Sure sure! I'll just wake Shoyo up"

Inuoka then pinches Shoyo.

"..Ow!!"

Shoyo rubs the part where he got pinched, then he looks at Inuoka resentfully with a pout on his face. Inuoka clenches his heart mentally.

"Haha, sorry Shoyo. Let's go grab some snacks in the cafeteria"

Inuoka stands up and tugs Shoyo's uniform. Shoyo groans and stands up wobbly. He then looks at Shibayama tiredly.

"..Who's he..?"

Shibayama then flinches, he has never seen someone so beautiful before! Just look at that long eyelashes that created a shadow underneath, his hair looks so soft too and when he moves, it sways around, really tempting to touch. A pale skin with rosy cheeks and cherry colored lips really tempting to kiss and see what it tastes like.

Lastly his eyes, a very beautiful almond color, when he looks at you, you could see your reflection in his eyes making it look like that he's only looking at you.

'S-so beautiful.......' Shibayama blushed hardly.

"He's our new friend Shoyo! This is Yuki Shibayama" Inuoka introduces him.

"..Oh......*yawn* 'kay then.." Shoyo rubs his eyes.

"Let's go then shall we?" Inuoka looks at his two friends.

"....Whatever you say...*yawn*"

Inuoka then leads the way even tho he doesn't know where the cafeteria is! Shibayama keeps glancing at Shoyo, he wanted to start up a conversation..

"Sooo....What club will you guys join..?" Shibayama asks.

"Me and Shoyo will join the Volleyball Club!" Inuoka said happily.

"Oh really?! Me too!" Shibayama said then he looks back and forth at Shoyo and Inuoka.

"Awesome!! Let's apply in the Volleyball Club together okay?"

"Sure!"

"Oh hey! It's Inuoka! Yoo, how's your first day here hm?" A familliar voice shouted at them.

"Kuuro-san! Hello! It's all good here, me and my friends are planning on joining the Volleyball Club!" Inuoka said.