Chapter 5 ~Shoyo's lazy cycle~

***

"..............."

"..................."

"........................"

Shoyo was still sleeping peaceful until someone had to ruin it!

Inuoka pours water on Shoyo making Shoyo jump up from surprise. He then looks at Inuoka with a tired angry look.

"Good morning Shoyo!!! It's time to go to school now!" Inuoka grins.

".......Sou-chan....Can you like....Not do that...." Shoyo said as he wipes his face.

"Sorry about that Shoyo!! But I can't help it! Its really funny to see your reaction when you wake up like that" Inuoka chuckles.

"And now your just bullying me." Shoyo frowns.

"Can't you just like.....Pinch me or something...?"

"That's a great idea! Then I'll pinch you next time!"

Inuoka then gets Shoyo ready. After that they went downstairs and Shoyo ate his breakfast as Inuoka waits for him to finish. Mama Fuyumi already packed Shoyo's stuff so Inuoka wouldn't have to do it.

Then they went to school after they waved goodbye to Natsu and Mama Fuyumi.

"Let's hurry up Shoyo because we have morning practice!"

"And also! I heard that we will be having another practice game! But I'm still not sure...."

"I don't know what team we will be playing with, I only just heard this from Coach when he was talking with someone on the phone."

"I wonder if they are strong...I wanna try and block their Ace's spike....."

"Shoyo????...."

"Shoyo! Are you listening???"

Inuoka looks at his side and realizes Shoyo wasn't walking beside him, Inuoka starts to panic and starts looking around him.

He then spots Shoyo in the distance walking so slowly than usual. He then ran towards Shoyo.

"Shoyo! Are you alright?? Is your ankle still not healed??" Inuoka asked worriedly.

Shoyo shakes his head no.

"Then what's wrong??? Could it be that....." Inuoka slows his pace and looks at Shoyo.

"Are you in your lazy cycle today??"

"...What the hell is that....." Shoyo side glances Inuoka.

"You are! Oh gosh........This is gonna be troublesome..." Inuoka sighs helplessly.

Shoyo: ".......?"

--------

"Sorry we are late for morning practice!!" Inuoka shouted as he opens the gym doors.

"It's alright! We still have an hour." Kai said with a reassuring smile.

"What happened tho?? Inuoka would never make themselves late, so this is the first." Yaku looks at them with a raised eyebrow.

"Well.....Actually...." Inuoka looks at Shoyo who was dozing off.

"Did something happen to Shoyo?" Kenma suddenly asked.

"No no! He's alright! Its just......"

"He's what?" Teshiro tilts his head.

Everyone in Nekoma was waiting for Inuoka to answer their question.

"Soo.....Shoyo always have this...This days or months where he is more lazy than usual......And I call it, Shoyo's Lazy Cycle."

"Oya? So does that mean, he will be even more lazy than his usual lazy attitude, and he will be more troublesome to take care?" Kuuro points out.