Chapter 13 ~Tokyo Prefecture Interhigh Prelims~

(The drawing from uptop is inspired by someone from the comments section)

-----------------

"Hinata...Wake up now..The match is about to start.." Kai whispered softly in Shoyo's ear.

Shoyo groaned and burried his face more in the crooked of Kai's neck. Kai chuckled lightly and started to pat his back indicating he should wake up now.

Shoyo groaned in dissatisfaction and just complied. Kai bent down and let Shoyo stand on the ground.

He rubbed his eyes and started to stretch his stiff body.

"Good morning sleeping beauty~" Kuuro cooed at him.

"Shoyo." Kenma happily went to Shoyo knowing that he was finally awake.

"..Hi....*yawn*...Who's our opponent..?" Asked Shoyo still kinda sleepy.

"It's (random school), honestly I'm kinda nervous because I heard that their spikers are freakin' annoying to deal with.." Yaku answered with a slight frown.

"Thats okay! Our specialty is our great solid recieves, digs and flexiblity right?? So we'll be fine!" Inuoka said to them with a big smile.

"Yeah! What Inuoka said!" Lev agreed.

"Yeah...I agree with them Yakuchii...We don't have anything to worry about because...We have you.." said Shoyo with a slight smile making Yaku clench his heart with a flushed face.

"Gurgh!....Thats not fair Hinata.." Yaku mumbled to himself.

"Wow!! My cute kouhai is encouraging Yaku-san! I want to be encouraged by you too!!" Yamamoto shouted, more like whine.

"..Nah...Too lazy..*yawn*..."

"Lol, Yamamoto-senpai just got rejected" Teshiro slightly laughed.

"Be quiet and respect your senpai more!"

"Whats there to respect about you when your just a hormonal teenager." Yaku coldy said.

"Y-Yaku-san!!....Aren't you too???" Yamamoto cried.

"Wha!- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Yaku shouted.

"Eek! Scary!"

"*yawn*....So loud..." Shoyo complained, Fukunaga who was closest to Shoyo just covered his ears.

"Ah...Thanks Fukunaga.." Shoyo did a small smile at him while Fukunaga also did the same.

There was like..A flowery aura around them making their team go silent at the cinnamon rolls..

"Not gonna lie....That was cute.." Shibayama whispered.

"I agree..." Kai chuckled nervously.

"Alright! Everyone!! Lets go in the court and start warming up since they're already done." Coach Nekomata said, talking about how their opponent is already done warming up so its their turn.

"Yes sir!" Everyone shouted and jogged towards the court.

"*yawn*.....So troublesome.." Shoyo said then he picks up a volleyball.

~In Sendai City Gymnasium~

"Gah...I'm so nervous.."

"Calm down Yamaguchi! Its gonna be okay!" Sugawara pats his back while Yamaguchi is doing his best to calm down.