Chapter 9 ~Reconciled~

***
(Next Day!)

"Shoyoooo!~....Why are you still mad at me??.." Asked Inuoka with a sad expression.

Shoyo ignored him and continued to walk by himself towards their classroom.

"I already said I'm sorry.....So why are you still mad at me?.."

Shoyo opens their classroom door and went inside with Inuoka following behind with a sad expression.

"I'm glad that your walking by your own and all, but....It bothers me that your mad at me!" Said Inuoka with a small tear.

Shoyo sat down on his seat and placed his head on his table. Inuoka sighs as he also sat down on his seat while glancing at Shoyo.

"Yo! Good morning Inuoka! Hinata!"

"Hn?...Oh!.....Hello Shibayama..." Inuoka did a small smile while Shibayama sat infront of Inuoka while looking at Shoyo.

"Is he still mad at you??" Whispered Shibayama, while Inuoka nodded his head with a sigh.

"It's because you spoil him too much" said Shibayama while shaking his head.

"It can't be helped tho...." Inuoka sighs.

"Must be pretty hard to always take care of Hinata...Especially when he's like this now" Shibayama sweatdropped.

"Hahaha......Y..Yeah..."

"But thats okay I guess, because Kai-san can take care of Hinata in your place right?" Shibayama said making Inuoka jolt up.

"It must be a shock to you that Hinata took in another caretaker to take care of him huh" he sighs then pats Inuoka's shoulder.

"Don't worry! I'm sure Hinata will forgive you soon!" Said Shibayama enthusiastically.

"When is this.....Soon?" Asked Inuoka worriedly.

"Dunno! Asked Hinata yourself!" Shibayama shrugs while Inuoka sighs.
Then the Teacher finally went inside the classroom.

"Alright everyone, head back to your seats, I'll start the class now." Said the Teacher and everyone behaved.

"Ok, please turn your books into page 56......I would like Takeo Wakasugi-kun to read the first paragraph please" said the Teacher as he looks at Takeo who sighed then stood up.

(Manju: Takeo is meh oc whose part of Ludovic's harem :D....)

"When the~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you Takeo-kun, you can sit down now" said the Teacher and Takeo sat down.

The Teacher started writing something on the blackboard and noticed Shoyo sleeping, he sighed.

"Hinata-kun, please wake up"

Shoyo: "............................"

Shoyo slowly looks up from his table to his Teacher.

"Are you not listening to my lesson?

"......I am.." Said Shoyo in a soft voice.

"If you are, then can you please answer this question?" The Teacher then pointed at the blackboard with his chalk.

Shoyo looks at the blackboard silently....

Shoyo: "............................"

"Sensei..." Shoyo called out.