Chapter 34 ~I Like Volleyball~

——————————————————

Kuroo locked the gym doors and placed the key inside his bag. "Yosh! Lets all go to the convenience store now!~ I heard Yaku-kun will treat us some food~" he grinned while Yaku humphed.

Yaku crosses his arms as he explains. "I originally planned to treat only Shoyo....But....Since you guys insisted so much, mainly Yamamoto and Lev.....I guess it won't hurt to treat y'all sometimes."

"That's the spirit!" Kuroo clapped. "Onwards my fellow team!"

"Ugh, you're so cringe" Kenma said.

Kuroo sniffled. "Boohoo, you hurt me"

Shoyo stared at Kuroo who was wiping his crocodile tears. Shoyo brought his hand out and rubbed Kuroo's back to comfort him. "There there"

Kuroo looked at Shoyo with surprise and joy! "Oh! I knew you cared about me!~" he exclaimed and hugged Shoyo while rubbing his cheek on Shoyo's head.

Shoyo was frozen stiff.

"OI ROOSTERHEAD! YOU'RE MAKING HINATA UNCOMFORTABLE!!" Yaku kicked him away and brought Shoyo to his side.

"Ouch....Geez....No need to be so aggressive Yaku-kun..." Kuroo rubs his back with a sweatdrop...

"Hmph! Come on Hinata" Yaku gently held Shoyo's hand and walked away.

"Heyyy! Wait for us!" Inuoka and the rest followed behind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Onii-chan!!! Welcome back!!" Natsu ran towards Shoyo and hugged his waist very tightly.

"...Natsu" Shoyo called out. He patted her head and slightly smiles. "En, I'm back."

"Hey Natsu! Did you forget your other nii-chan??" Inuoka suddenly pops out and pouted.

"Welcome back Inuoka nii-chan!" Natsu hugged his waist as well.

"Hehehe"

Shoyo took off his shoes and went inside. He saw his Mother walked out from the laundry room, she greeted him and asked how was school.

Shoyo simply said it was okay and went up to his room, followed by Inuoka after he greeted her. (Not me forgetting the name I gave her—)

Shoyo fell on his bed with a comfortable sigh. Inuoka chuckled at how happy Shoyo is.

"I'm gonna go place our dirty clothes in the laundry okay? I'll be back!" Inuoka then disappears leaving Shoyo rolling on his fluffy soft bed.

After that, he looked up to his ceiling that seemed quite interesting to him.

'Yakuchii held my hand...'

'Kenma wiped my sweat...'

'Kuroo-san hugged me...'

'Lev was nice...'

'Kai-san is caring....'

'Fuku-chan is sweet....'

'And Yamamoto-senpai cared for me in his own way...'

Shoyo grabbed his pillow and hugged it tightly as he once again rolls around his bed. His ears were a bit red when he thought about his sweet and caring team...

'....I want to get closer to them...'

Shoyo remembers he mentioned something about how he wants to create space between he and his team in order to not create misunderstandings...But, now he thought all of that is now unnecessary.

Because, he wants to get closer to them. It seems he is also affected by his Team..

"Shoyo! I'm back!!" Inuoka went inside the room.

"...Sou-chan" Shoyo called out weakly.

"Hn? Is something the matter, Shoyo?"

Shoyo did a 'get closer' gesture with his hand. Inuoka did so, and when he was close enough. Shoyo grabbed his shirt and dragged him to bed.

"Wha—?!" Inuoka wasn't even able to process what was happening, everything felt dizzy. And when he opened his eyes, he was faced by an angelic face...

Shoyo's fluffy hair was scattered on the sheets, his eyelids were lowered as his bright orange eyes stared at Inuoka's. His lips seemed very red and juicy from this distance, it was glistening and looked good...And the sunset background just made the surroundings quite warm and relaxing.

"...Sh-Shoyo?" Inuoka stuttered with a red face.

"...Sou-chan.....I like Volleyball." Shoyo smiles with bright sparkling eyes.

Inuoka stayed silent as he took his time to appreciate the beauty in front of him. He could tell Shoyo was happy. Very happy. He mentioned this earlier, but now.....Shoyo is especially very happy!

"You like Volleyball huh." Inuoka grins. "Hehehe, of course!"

"Even though you used to regret joining." He teased.

Shoyo pouted a bit... "Keyword. Used to."

"So? What's the reason?"

"..........." Shoyo closed his eyes a few minutes, then he opened it again. "...Its....Very fun."

"Volleyball is the reason why, I have so many friends now." Shoyo snuggled closer to Inuoka.

"...And, I'm not lonely anymore"

Shoyo held Inuoka's hand. "Sou-chan.....Thanks for forcing me to join Volleyball"

Inuoka could feel his heart beating very fast....His face and body was also burning up, its like he's on fire! But when Inuoka heard the "forcing me to join"

Inuoka quickly clarified "I didn't force you!" He pouted accusingly....

"It felt like you were."

"Shoyoooo......"

"Hehe."

Inuoka stared at Shoyo's chuckling face. He pursed his lips and gathered up courage to say something from the bottom of his heart!

"Shoyo.....I—"

"ONII-CHANNNNNN! LETS PLAY!!!" Natsu barged in the room with three dolls on hand.

"WAAAAAAA" Inuoka quickly sat up and sat far away from Shoyo. "N-N-N-Natsu!!"

"Ah, Inuoka nii-chan is also here! Come play with us too! I will be the Dad, Onii-chan will be the Mom, and you will be the daughter!" Natsu held out the dolls in front of them.

Shoyo nodded "Okay."

"Yayyyy!~"

Inuoka silently cried.... 'Wuwuwuwuwuwu......'

'Every time I try to confess my feelings to Shoyo....There is ALWAYS something or someone that interrupts me! This has been happening for years!! Its like no one wants me and Shoyo to be together!!' Inuoka cried even more.

"Honey! I'm home!" Natsu did a 'deep' voice.

"Welcome home." Shoyo said with a blank tone.

"No no! Onii-chan, you have to sound more girly!"

Shoyo looked at Natsu, then he looks back to the doll he was holding. He cleared his throat and said in a soft and gentle androgynous voice "Welcome home."

"Hey!! Inuoka nii-chan it's your turn!"

"....W-Welcome h-home P-Papa...." Inuoka inwardly went to the corner...

'...At least try to play as a matchmaker Natsu-chan..!!' He sniffled.

——————————————————
To Be Continued

KsjakdjakjdksjskskkdnsjsnskndkandjjajdjwjdjajjdjsjxjakdjkandjajdjIndians
*Author-san rushing de romance*

Haveagreatday/eveningeveryone.