Chapter 31 ~Friends(?) GC~

——————————————————

It was any other normal day in Nekoma High. Students came out from their classrooms to buy their lumches. While some stayed.

Shoyo and Inuoka, was part of the students who stayed, so Shibayama was the only one who went to the cafeteria. Even though the two usually eats at the cafeteria with his friends. Why stay in the classroom?

Well~

Thats because Inuoka made lunch! He researched on the internet to create the most delicious dish ever in order  to make him have the energy to eat! And also so that Shoyo won't have to walk to the cafeteria anymore.

Inuoka took out two bento boxes. One for him and one for Shoyo. He then opened the two with a "Ta-dah!~"

Shoyo stared at it in awe.

"How is it?? I worked hard to cook this just for you so you can eat more!" Inuoka said with a soft smile.

It was just a simple dish. But it has a certain charm to it. It consists of some fresh fruits, Hijiki salad, homemade sushi rolls, rice that is shaped like a cat, and some tamagoyaki.

"Go on and taste it" Inuoka urged excitedly.

Shoyo picked up his chopsticks. He took a piece of tamagoyaki then placed it in his mouth. He started munching in his own pace, then swallowed.

"....Wohhh..." Shoyo's eyes shined brightly.

Inuoka proudly puffed out his chest as he inwardly patted his back. He worked so hard to make it perfect and delicious! He even had band aids wrapped around his fingers as proof. It will probably get in the way of his practice later though. But its worth it when it comes to Shoyo!

Shoyo took another bite and ate happily. He suddenly has the energy to finish his food....Maybe its because he heard Inuoka say he worked hard to make this just for him, so it would be a waste to not finish it.

Shoyo felt very touched...And happy

Inuoka was also eating his lunch while smiling at Shoyo. He only felt joy when he saw Shoyo finish his food in just a minute! Such a huge improvement!!

Last time it was almost an hour for him to finish. And Inuoka had to feed Shoyo to speed things up.

But now, not only did Shoyo eat his food by himself...He even finished it in a minute!!

Inuoka can't help but be proud of himself....Now he plans to make Shoyo and his lunch everyday. He should have done this earlier...

Inuoka took their lunch boxes and placed it back in their bag. He also didn't forget to give Shoyo his water.

"Did it taste good?" Inuoka asks with a smile that hasn't been wiped since earlier.

Shoyo nodded "Yes. I like it."

Shoyo would normally respond with an "En." But now he properly responded with a few words as agreement!

Inuoka touched his chest and felt equally happy with himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~

"Hmmm~ Chibi-chan looks like he finally gained some weight." Kuroo said as he looks at Shoyo up and down.

"I agree....He looks even....Cuter for some reason..." Yaku covers his mouth and stared at Shoyo's face...

"UWAAAAHH JUST LOOK AT THOSE CHUBBY CHEEKS!~" Yamamoto squealed as he squished and rub it.

"What did you feed him Inuoka?" Kai asked.