Chapter 29 ~Last Day of Training Camp~

(For some reason...This book became episodic. But meh, Idrc (=♡=).....)
——————————————————

All the teams trained seriously in the training camp. And Shoyo was taken care of by everyone until he finally recovered in three days.

Coach Nekomata heard about Shoyo's fever, and he apologized because he was pretty much the one who made Shoyo train nonstop....

Shoyo would forgive him. But Shoyo set a condition first.

"I'll forgive you fully, if you let me laze around more."

Coach Nekomata already knew what Shoyo is about to say, so he quickly agreed with a chuckle. Everyone was celebrating Shoyo's recovery by having a sleepover in the gym! Since its already the last day of their training camp.

Coach Washijo and Ushijima already went back to their own training camp. Ushijima forgot to say goodbye to Shoyo. He was sad. But they will meet again. He just knows it! (Thats cuz yer a love interest!)

All the teams askes permission on their Coaches to have a sleepover in the gym. The Coaches agreed to everyone's delight!

Some teams set up the futons, other teams prepared snacks, and another team prepared a movie for them to watch!

Only Shoyo, Kenma, Tsukishima, and Suna weren't helping.

Once all of them finished setting up things, they huddled closely to each other. Some wanted to sit beside Shoyo, specifically, Oikawa and Sugawara.

But of course. Shoyo was surrounded by his own teammates. Kuroo looked at them with a playful smirk.

Oikawa glared as he pouted and just sat somewhere else where he is able to see Shoyo. Sugawara was disappointed, and sat beside Asahi who was munching on some chips. Asahi brought the chips towards Sugawara. Sugawara took one chip and ate it with no expression.

"Hey hey heyy!! Are y'all ready to watch some scaaary~ movies??!" Atsumu excitedly shouted.

"Yes sir!"

"Of course!"

"Ugh! Just get on with it!"

"Hey hey hey...! Thats my line :'(....."

Atsumu then pressed play as he hurriedly went back to his place and stole Osamu's popcorn.

"Oi!" Osamu had a tick mark on his forehead.

The movie then played out. Everyone was so invested. And some who were scaredy cats had to cover their eyes from time to time.

And of course, there will always be people who loves playing pranks. Nishinoya, Tanaka, the twins, Yamamoto and surprisingly the lazy Shoyo.

The six of them already planned this earlier....When The twins looked at everyone who was pretty much distracted looking at the screen. The two nodded as a sign.

The two bros smirked evilly as they took out some horns. Shoyo and Yamamoto took one out as well.

This will be pretty loud.

Yamamoto counted down with his fingers...

1

2

3!!

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—"

Everyone screamed. Even the silent Kenma was able to let out some noise! Oikawa was found hiding under his futon. As well as Asahi and some other scaredy cats.