PT. 4 - Jealous?

✨Arrange married to the cold prince
✨ Part 4

After spending a day with everyone, you realized how exhausting it was to pretend.

'How does he manages to do this every single day?' You thought, and immediately shook your head as if wanting to shake off every thought about him.

It was finally time for everyone to go to their respective rooms.

And thankfully yours and jungkook's rooms were in opposite directions.

Getting in your room, you threw yourself on your bed and groaned in annoyance.

You thought this was going to be some love at first sight stuff, you were finally going to get your fairytale Romance but no!

/He probably has someone else in his life right?/

/After all not everyone is forever single like me./

/Should have fallen in love instead of just reading novels all day./

You thought to yourself while burying your face in your pillow.

Unrequited Love, you used to love reading that trope, the angst, the emotions, the slow burn, but living that in real life?
Death seems better than that.

And worst of all was, you have already heard a lot about jungkook had admired him for a long while and ever since you got to know you both would be getting engaged, you had started daydreaming about your future life with him.

Worst mistake.

Because now this hurts even more,
/why did I had so much free time to daydream!/

And to add fuel to fire, your heart fluttered when he kissed your hand, you felt butterflies when you first met him.

Of course, those butterflies died after what happened in the garden, but still you can't deny the truth.

And feel disappointed in yourself for feeling that way,

How weird can life be, you have never fallen in love. You get arranged to someone whose skills you admire, and hence start daydreaming about them, getting absolutely whipped.

Everything seems to be going awesome but turns out that person wants nothing to do with you and you have to deal with that idiotic first love pain.

/I may have Had feelings for him, but I have got enough self respect to not push it when he doesn't want me,/ you thought almost othed to yourself.

/eh, after all he isn't even that good or anything. I don't even love him, I just loved the 'idea' of him. The perfect image that I had in my mind, it won't be that hard./ you thought again and looked at the moon.

/well at least I have got moon, no one can top my love, moon's beauty anyway./

And concluding your thoughts such that, you decided to sleep.

But sleep is a little bixch who doesn't follow anyone's orders and hence you laid on your bed sleepless, alone with your thoughts.

And your brain had decided to flash through, all the embarrassing memories.
Even those from years ago.

'Who even needs an enemy, when one is alone with ones thoughts.'

You counted sheeps, imagined frogs jumping, thought about boring lectures but nothing seemed to work.

Sighing you got out of your bed and moved to balcony, to at least enjoy the beauty of the night.

Alas, someone else had the same thought as you.

Jungkook Jeon.

The last person you would want to see right now.

He stood in his room's balcony, admiring the moon just like you.

He probably hasn't noticed you.

But whatever, you weren't going to miss out on night's beauty and the calming breeze because of him.

If he has any problem he can leave or whatever,

You huffed, glared at him. Then turned around, continued staring at moon. And decided to pretend that he doesn't exist.

Alas, that wasn't the case, because you couldn't ignore him.

You sneaked some glances, ofc not in romantic sense.
Why would you do that romantically for him.
It was out of pure spite.

At least that's what you believed.

/why is he even awake anyway./

/and what's he smiling so much for/

/is he thinking of his lover while looking at moon?/

/why is he out in balcony wearing BATHROBE! His chest is literally out on display./

/ugh, I feel sorry for his lover, poor thing. How does she even deals with that jackass, wait- what if it's a he?/

/Is that why he couldn't marry his lover?/

/ugh now I feel bad for him-/

/wait what- no! Even if that was the case, he has no rights to ruin my life like this,
Why did he agreed to marry me! Now I can't even deny for the sake of my kingdom./

/why am I making so many assumptions about him, no, Why am I even thinking about him! He doesn't deserve to be in my precious mind./

Needless to say, your thoughts were all over the place.
Mainly because you wanted to be in denial.
And jungkook was behaving the opposite of what you had expected.

Only if reality was as good as imagination, or maybe not. Because sometimes imagination can be cruel as hell.

You couldn't even enjoy the night view peacefully, all the more reasons to hate him.

Sighing you went in your room.
Not interested in thinking about him anymore.

After some shuffling around you were finally able to fall asleep.

You had only been asleep for what seemed like few minutes (but were a good few hours), when it was already time to wake up.

You groaned in frustration.

How were you going to deal with everything without proper sleep !

This day was going to be even worse.

(oh of course it was, after all its your engagement today. Which you definitely forgot about.)