PT. 8 - We Need To Talk

✨Arrange married to the cold prince
✨ Part 8

In the recent few weeks you and jungkook have grown quite close.

Though you have definitely grown closer with gureum(jungkook's adorable cute fluffy lil puppy)

To the point that, now gureum loves you more than he loves jungkook.

Jungkook would often gaze at you and gureum, he was happy that you two got along well.

You and jungkook got to know each other more and you came to know a lot of things about him and his family.

For instance, as lovely and sweet jungkook's parents are, to the point that you were doubting the fact that jungkook wasn't provided the choice.

They really do take their reputation very seriously and the rules for being perfect example as the future queen of Korea were way more than you expected.

It was as if your every public action were a scripted drama.

And apparently, jungkook had always been reserved with his emotions.

This was most surprising to you, since he was extremely dramatic with you. But it made you happy.

To think that he felt comfortable with you.

You two definitely had feelings for each other. Quite prominent ones, but none of you had taken any actions upon them.

You would secretly cuddle but that was about it. There was rarely any skinship, and if you ever even held hands it was for a show. (though both of you loved it)

You knew you had feelings for him, but there was no way you were going to be the first one to confess.

If you had one thing that you would never give up on, it's your self respect.

And after what happened on your first meeting, you were not going to be the one to initiate any sort of romance.

Because of what he had said on your first meeting, there were times where you had genuine doubts about his actions.

'Whether he was doing it by heart or just pretending?' was a question that would often pass your mind, but you had always just shrugged it off.

[Time skip]

You and jungkook were having a walk in the garden, none of you said a single thing, just walked next to each other with a shy smile.

Jungkook would try to hold your hands, but then back off.

You wanted to hold his hands too, but felt that it might have been an accident.

A while later, a voice interrupted your walk

"kookie!" a man yelled with a grin on his face, and looking at him a huge smile made its way to jungkook's face, he looked like he had gotten his life time wish come true.

The other man looked about the same age as jungkook, he seemed royal as well.

Before you could analyze the situation even further.

Both the men ran towards each other like lovers in novels do.

But you didn't wanted to believe that they were anything romantically.

After a long long hug, they finally pulled away and now they were staring at each other with sweet smiles.

While you were just staring at them, feeling like a third wheel.

You went towards them to interrupted there sweet moment that felt very bitter to you.

"Hello, I am y/n, jungkook's wife. Nice to meet you." you said, emphasizing on 'wife' and smiled, while jungkook was being shy and happy. Though you weren't looking at him, you were looking at the other man with a smile to hide your jealousy away.

"Hii, I am Kim yugyeom, love of Jungkook's life." the man said with a cheeky smile and winked at you jokingly.

That was way too straight forward. Needless to say it was surprising. You looked at jungkook for an explanation

but he was still not over about what you had said earlier, (I am y/n, jungkook's wife.) and hence was looking like a shy kid whose crush had just confessed to him.

But of course you thought it was because of what that yugyeom guy just said.

"well, I would leave you two to catch up with each other." you said with a tight smile and walked away.

While jungkook seemed way to unbothered

Entering your room you were greeted with gureum jumping at you, you hugged him tightly, you really needed that hug right now.

//So that's the reason why he seemed so distant on our first meeting.

That's why he said to not expect anything from this relationship.// you thought to yourself,

'UGH why would he act so sweet and loving to me if he had somebody else!' you said to gureum while burying your head in pillow.

You scoffed to yourself and continued, "I said it myself, 'act' that was all it was."

//why did you played with my heart jeon.

I should have known better!// you thought and hugged gureum.

You had never hated anyone this much ever before.

But right now you were hating and cursing jungkook from the bottom of your heart.

After about an hour, you got up, wiped your tears and fixed your appearance.

Once you looked normal enough, you decided to go to jungkook, you needed to have a talk a very serious one.

You were about to leave the room when jungkook entered.

"awesome" you said grabbing his attention "I was about to approach you"

While a soft smile appeared on jungkook's face, "you missed me so much." he said looking way too happy.
Probably because he met, the loVe oF hiS liFe

"we need to talk." you said in a serious manner, as jungkook got serious too, he had never heard you talk like this before.

Your tone was similar to what he had in your first meeting.

"and you won't be interrupting me till I am finished with what I have to say, give your explanations after I am done talking with you." you said as jungkook nodded.