PT. 9 - Final

✨Arrange married to the cold prince
✨ Part 9

"we need to talk." you said in a serious manner, as jungkook got serious too, he had never heard you talk like this before.

Your tone was similar to what he had in your first meeting.

"and you won't be interrupting me till I am finished with what I have to say, give your explanations after I am done talking with you." you said as jungkook nodded.

"I am aware that this relationship means nothing to you jungkook, you said that on our first meeting itself. and I am not the type to force you in a relationship."

you said, jungkook was a little disappointed that you thought that way,
he had thought that in these few weeks he had shown you how much you meant to him.

He was about to protest and say that things have changed but you were quick to stop him, before he could even say a single word you placed your palm in front of him signaling that you aren't finished yet.

"But, on that same meeting you also said that you would fulfill all of your responsibilities as a husband, except for love.
I am not here to ask you to love me, but you would have to respect me.
Whether you like it or not we are in a relationship.
And you must respect that relationship.
Maybe he was the reason why you didn't wanted to make this relationship work in first place." you said, and jungkook was fairly confused.

"you shouldn't have ruined my life by marrying me if you loved him.
But now that I am your wife, you can't continue your relationship with yumgum or whatever his name is." you said,

"yugyeom" jungkook said with a chuckle and now you were even more angrier. You glared at him and continued.

"I don't care what his name is, but know that if you continue relationship with him while being my husband, it's still CHEATING. And I would not tolerate it, jeon." you said, he came closer to you with a smile making you enraged, he tried to hold your hand but you pulled away.

"yugyeom is my cousin" jungkook said giggling,

"he is, my Aunts son and Taehyungie hyung's younger brother, that's why they share the same surname 'Kim'." he chuckled, you were still not convinced.

"Then why did he introduced himself as the love of your life." you asked,

Jungkook came towards you to hold your hand and this time you didn't backed off.

"that was an inside joke." jungkook said,

"explain." you said

Jungkook tugged on your hand to pull you closer and said, "yugyeom's and my mutual friend, BAMBAM, mistook us for lovers,"

"I don't blame him. You two do behave as such." you said as jungkook chuckled.

"well, that misunderstanding ended up with bambam getting jealous and accidentally confessing his love for yugyeom, and now gyeom and Bam are dating." he continued as you giggled.

"you know the funniest part, people whom yugyeom and I love,
mistook us(jungkook and yugyeom) for lovers." he chuckled and boped your nose.
You looked away, while he placed his one hand on your waist, and turned your chin to face him, with his other hand.

"I love you" he whispered in your ears and you pulled away it was time for revenge.

"aren't you the one who didn't wanted to make this marriage work. What happened now huh." you said raising a brow.

"you" he said and came closer to you "that's what happened"

You were severely blushing now but still didn't let go of act.
"you were the one who didn't believed in this marriage right?"

"you are changing all of my beliefs princess." he said, reminding you of what he had blurted out on your wedding day.

"on our wedding day I was challenging your beliefs and now I am changing them." you cocked a brow as jungkook nodded vigorously, smiling.

"well you are changing my beliefs to prince jeon." you said as jungkook smiled and came nearer but you moved away and continued "I used to believe in this marriage but I don't anymore." you said looking at your nails.

jungkook chuckled defeated.

"what do I do to earn your love, my princess."

"hm, let me think," you said and placed your finger on your chin, pretending to think "how about a dance?" you giggled

As jungkook came closer to you, picking you up in bridle style and started spinning.

"your wish is my command princess." he said making you giggle and pecked your lips.

A while later, he placed you down to have the proper dance.

And as if on cue, rain started pouring making the moment even more special.

You both slow danced to the voice of rain and jungkook humming a beautiful melody.

His voice soft and smooth.

Your hands were around his neck, his were around your waist, and your foreheads were connected while you were moving to the rhythm of your hearts.

And in that moment both of you whispered together "I love you"

You two, giggled at the coincidence and jungkook pecked your lips again.

And just as he was about to go in for an actual kiss, gureum woke up from his little nap and jumped in between you two.