PT. 7 - Clinks Of Swords And Love

✨Arrange married to the cold prince
✨ Part 7

You were walking around the Palace, you had been here for over a week but due to the entire wedding thing, you didn't really toured the place.

While walking you came across weapon practice room, jungkook was practicing sword there.

You had heard a lot about him being a great swordsman so you stayed quiet watching him, he was indeed quite skilled.

"would you like to have a practice match with me, your Highness." you said, grabbing jungkook's attention.

"sure, if that's what Her Highness wishes." he responded, using the same formal title making you giggle a little.

"alright then," you said and grabbed a sword.

"Vacate" jungkook said, as everybody else left the place.

"was that necessary." you said chuckling.

"ah, well I wouldn't want others to see my lady be defeated." he said placing his hand on his chest overdramatically.

"we will see who is the one to taste defeat." you said, taking your stance.

Your swords clinked with each other's, and
jungkook's smile that you had found cute in the morning, seemed very very taunting right now.

He had heard the Clinks of swords alot of times but right now those Clinks of swords sounded like of the cheesy love sounds, that according to myths you hear when you are around your lover or something like that.

Jungkook had always been fascinated by them but never paid attention to those to appear 'manly'.

His heart was beating fast.
But it wasn't the adrenaline of sword match,
he had had many of these. But never felt this way before.

It was definitely because of you.

A few minutes pass by and you were able to take him off guard, he was quick on his feets to save himself from the blow, but it indeed was a power move that left him surprised.

"Wow," he said, "I underestimated you, princess."

And you smiled and winked in response as a joke of course.

Jungkook giggled and placed his hand on his chest,
"your wink seems more dangerous than arrow." he said while his sly smile never left his face.

You jokingly rolled your eyes and said "seems like you are all talk prince jeon, I expected you to be better swordsman than this."

Boy was it a mistake.

"ah, and here I thought we were just having fun, but now that you have raised questions upon my skills." he said "Let me show you how great of a swordsman I am." he had a cocky grin on his face.

"oh please do, because I sincerely can't see the greatness." you said smiling sarcastically.

And, soon you were regretting saying all that.
Jungkook indeed started fighting very seriously.

He was no longer smiling or complimenting you here there.

And the practice fight was getting way more intense than you would have liked.

Well, if this wasn't the consequence of your own action.

While trying to block jungkook's attack, you ended up tripping backwards.

Jungkook noticed that you were losing your balance and tried to hold you by your waist, alas your ankle tangled up with his and you both ended up on the ground.

Though jungkook was quick to throw his sword and place his hand under your head, so that you don't get hurt much.

And as if it wasn't awkward enough. At that moment, yours and jungkook's parents entered the room.

While you were on ground, jungkook's one hand under your waist other under your head and your one hand on his chest, and you both staring in each other's eyes.

/Out of all the times why did they had to enter right now./ you thought to yourself.

Your parents coughed as you both got up,
it wasn't like you both had stayed in that position for eternity, your parents entered as soon as you fell.

And now you had to deal with this embarrassment.

Your mom was giving you the 'smug look' while wiggling her eyebrows.

You and your mom were like best friends, so you knew for a fact she was going to tease you about this just as much as a best friend would have, which means, A LOT.

"well, sorry to interrupt your 'quality tim-" jungkook's mom spoke but was interrupted by fairly flustered jungkook.

"eomma, it's how it looks! We were just practicing swords!" he said, while his ears were bright red,

"it's alright son, I understand you are newly married now. But try to keep things to closed places." jungkook's father said while all 4 of them chuckled at his remark.

You and jungkook could pretty much pass off as a tomato with how red your faces were.

"ah well, we came here to invite you two, us four were going for a hike, would you like to join,,, or continue with what we interrupted." your father said and you just wanted to disappear.

"I would go get ready," you said rushing to your room without waiting for anyone's response.

Leaving poor jungkook alone there to deal with those four.

"seems like we would get a grandchild soon, Eunsoo - ah" your mom said to jungkook's mom as they both giggled.

That was the last thing that you had heard before you were far enough to not hear what was said in that room.

Poor jungkook.

A while later, jungkook entered the room,

You were already dressed up and were sitting at the vanity getting ready.

"how could you leave you leave me alone in such a trouble. What if your husband died of embarrassment." he whined out.

"Well, My Husband, you could have just said "me too!" and rushed out"

You were married, he was your husband, he had literally referred to himself as your husband while whining about earlier.

But when you said it yourself, it was like something happened to his heart.

Smiling he went in dressing room to change too.