PT. 6 - Ours, It's No Longer Just Yours

✨Arrange married to the cold prince
✨ Part 6

You may kiss the bride

The officiant said and you felt soft pairs of lips on yours.

and with that you were officially his and he was yours

Guests cheered, and there was a slight blush on your faces.

'I never thought, anyone could ever compete moon in terms of beauty, but you are definitely challenging all of my beliefs princess.'

jungkook Accidentally said, leaving you astounded
and the blush on your cheeks deepened.

Jungkook was just thinking to himself, he didn't want everyone to hear that, he hadn't even realized that he said it out loud.

Cheers could be heard around the hall.

'How romantic' 'ugh he really is the perfect man' 'damn I want someone who thinks of me to be prettier than moon'

These words weren't even whispers, they were clear talks coming loud enough from the crowd.
at times like this one wonders, is it really the Same restrictive society where you can not voice out your opinions.

Hearing these, jungkook realized what might have happened and now he was just as red as you.

While the crowd was busy envying and idolizing your relationship.

A warm smile made its way on your parents face as they admired you both.
They were glad their daughter would have a healthy loving relationship with her husband.

Jungkook's parents were glad too, they were happy their son was finally in love.

Soon enough after meeting and greeting all the guests, the ceremony ended and you could go to your room and relax.

Well, jungkook's room to be specific. Since now you both had to live in a single room and hence you were to move in his.

But you were way to tired from everything to even oppose the idea. Not to mention the pinnacle of drama that would get created if you two slept in different rooms after the marriage.

You both entered jungkook's room, which was now yours too.

Jungkook stayed in room while you showered and changed in comfortable clothes.

As soon as you entered the room, jungkook entered in bathroom.

You laid on bed and made yourself comfortable.

Just an hour ago you were dying to sleep and now you were unable to sleep.

Jungkook entered the room and looked at you all tucked up in in bed, for some odd reason he was blushing but you decided to ignore that.

"we would be sleeping in same bed?" Jungkook asked, well it was more like he was talking to himself but still you decide to answer

"it's not like we would be doing anything, you would sleep on your side and I would sleep on mine, what's the big deal." you said in a nonchalant way, "though if you are still uncomfortable, you can sleep on couch." you said while jungkook just looked at you with his lips parted ready to protest, "sleep on couch ?" Jungkook repeated your words

"I wouldn't mind that, entire bed for me." you said

"what! This is my be-"

"Ours, this bed or room is no longer just yours." you said with a sarcastic smile.

"yes, but it's at least 50% mine, you can't ask me to sleep on couch."

" 'if' I used that word"

"whatever" jungkook mumbled and purposefully jumped on the bed making you glare at him.

"you stay in your side I stay in mine." he said,

"I would be on my side, you try to stick to yours." you mumbled and turned around,

[Magic Time Skip]

Jungkook was a light sleeper, and hence an unexpected weight on him, woke him up.

Rubbing his eyes in half asleep manner he looked down to see you all cuddled up around him.

A soft smile formed on his lips as he gently caressed your hair while admiring your sleeping figure.

As you buried your face further in his chest.

'I would be on my side, you try to stick to yours.'

Jungkook thought of your words from before and barely managed to repress a chuckle.

'cute' he whispered while his bunny smile shone on his face and cuddled back.

Soon enough, he too fell asleep.

[Next Day]

You woke up, you would have liked to sleep more but sunlight wasn't found of the idea.

Eyes still closed, you lightly groaned and decided to get up.

But their was a strange weight around your waist.

Jungkook

He was practically throwing himself over you.

His leg was on yours, his one hand was on your waist and other was pulling you close in his chest.

'you stay in your side I stay in mine.'

You mentally scoffed remembering his words from last night.

You slipped out from his grip as he groaned a little but soon enough grabbed pillows instead.

There was a small pout on his face making him look like a little child, you giggled to yourself and then continued with your daily routine.

A while later jungkook woke up too,

After you both had gotten ready you came down stairs to have breakfast with your close family,
rest of the guests had left last night itself.

While others, including your parents would leave today.

[At Breakfast Table]

"so how was last night?" Taehyung, jungkook's cousin asked while wiggling his eyebrows making others chuckle.

You both were reminded of the cuddling that each of you thought other was unaware about and hence had a little tint of red on your faces, with a shy smile.

"From the looks of it, seems like they had fun." jimin commented, and that's when you both realized what they were all thinking. Now the slight tint of red was no longer just slight.

"leave the kids alone jimin-ah." your father said chuckling while both you and jungkook were pretending to not be their.

"they aren't kids anymore uncle." jimin said and gave you a smug look.

While you and jungkook both pretended to be hallucination.

You really wanted to just disappear.

"yeah, our jungkookie is all grown up now." Taehyung said pinching younger ones cheeks.

"hyungg" jungkook whined a little as everyone chuckled.