Chapter 10

Master

Tanjiro's pov
Damn, he's already here? At least Nezuko is safe, and she's awake so Father can hear everything. I hope I'll get valuable information about them. Suddenly everyone bowed aggressively, so I followed, not wanting people to get suspicious. Even the dude in the tree got down next to the scarred man.

"Good morning master, I hope you are doing well."

Everyone was shocked that I talked first,
"How dare welcome master yourself, Sinner!" Said the scarred man furiously, looks like he wanted to do it himself, but that doesn't give him a reason to be mean.

"It is quite alright Sanemi. Good morning to you too Tanjiro, I hope you are well too, I heard quite a commotion just before I arrived. Could I please know from your mouth why you keep your demon sister with you?"

"With pleasure, it started 2 years ago. I was selling coal at the village at the bottom of the mountain I lived in, I came back pretty late when Saburo-san offered me his house for the night, he was telling me that demons usually go out at night. So I stayed for the night, and the next morning I packed up and started walking towards my house, I could smell blood, so I rushed. When I arrived my whole family was dead, I had 5 siblings and my mom who were still alive before the incident, my dad died a few years ago. I was horrified by the sight, so much so that it traumatized me, I don't react or even flinch at the sight of blood or a dead body. A few seconds later I checked to see how much blood my sister Nezuko lost, so I flipped her on her back, and when I did so she woke up. The first thing she did was push me away and took the dead body of my youngest sibling to protect him. But when she recognized me she started crying. I could see that she didn't want to eat but she was hungry, so I took a piece of bamboo and made a muzzle with it. She helped me bury our family and I told her to stay at the house, I remembered my father talking about a man who was very skilled with the sword, he also told me about the demon slayer corps. So by the instructions my father gave me a few years before, I took off to meet Urokodaki Sakonji-san. He is the one who taught me for two years. I took the exam, took the sword that was passed down in our family for generations and followed my assigned crow to my first mission with Nezuko."

After my long monologue, some people were
acting shocked and surprised, and others just didn't show any emotions.

The master kept his small smile but answered: "I am sorry for your loss Tanjiro, it is very brave of you to still have the will to fight for humans."

Tch, couldn't be more wrong, it is you people the monsters, my father only wants to live and you're trying to kill him. You don't know the love he is giving me.

"I will allow Nezuko in the demon slayer corp because in more than two years she has never once eaten a human."

"I apologize master but a cannot understand your reasoning. How can a demon be part of us? It is not because she hasn't bitten before that she will not now."

"Yes, I understand your fears, but you cannot prove that she will bite. Also, I reserved many reports by Tanjiro and have been confirmed true by his crow. Please tell me what more you need to trust these individuals."

I'm surprised he took the time to read those letters, I wrote him once every two weeks. Then he knows that I 'encountered' Muzan. The man supposedly called Sanemi was taken aback by the master's answer.

"I would like to prove that might eat a human's flesh." He said with an arrogant tone, he asked to get the bow, which he got, and he stabbed Nezuko again which got me mad, but I know she'll recover soon. He cut his arm and let his blood inside the box.

The man that was in the tree said "Stupid, we're in the sunlight, it's not gonna go out. Survival comes before hunger."

Sanemi apologizes before going inside the estate, in the shades opened the box with his katana. Nezuko slowly got bigger as she got out of her little box. Tanjiro was a bit worried because it's been more than 24 hours since she last ate, she might be hungry. When Nezuko was up completely up she was as tall as Sanemi. She wasn't dump, she could tell he wanted her to to something to him, he blood was making her dizzy she could feel her heart rate increase, she quickly got hold of herself, his blood was like alcohol, making you dizzy, mind tired, heart beat increase, the blood thirst getting stronger. She backed of a few feet away from him, which reassured Tanjiro.

"What happened?", asked the master. One of his daughters that were at each side of him started to explain what happened.

"The demon girl backed away from Sanemi-san, even he stabbed her two times and showed his bloody arm in her face."

"Great, now all of you have the absolute proof that Nezuko will never harm a human. Also Tanjiro is the only one here who has even met Muzan face-to-face."

This piece of information got all of the hashiras pretty excited, surprised, anxious, and many more emotions. They all started to ask questions at the same time, during that time Nezuko hid from the sunlight in her box and Sanemi was back with the other pillars.

"I would like to answer all your questions, but one at the time and it would be easier if I knew your names and breath, it could give a hint on your personalities", said Tanjiro with a sigh escaping his mouth.

"Well then looks like I'll start! My name and is-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey people! Here's a new chapter! School just finished so the updates will follow faster!

IMPORTANT!!!
Do y'all want longer chapters but updates once a week or shorter chapter that could update every 3 days? Please answer!!
Miss 25th night
1028 words