Chapter 1: Pain and Peculiar hands

3rd person pov:

Izuku's breath puffed out heavily, exhaustion flowing through his body. He had been training for hours now, practicing his new moves outside the dorms. The black void of the sky told him it was late. He grabbed his water bottle and chugged eagerly, perhaps he had been training for too long. He stumbled in through the doors, legs aching. Izuku stumbled as he tried to get to the elevator. 

He tripped over his foot, falling face first on the ground, a loud thud echoing through the room. His water bottle popped open and spilling the rest of the contents onto the floor. He looked up at the bottle in disappointment. "Hey, what was that?" A voice rang out from the kitchen. He looked over to see Kaminari coming out of the kitchen. Izuku pushed his arms forward, wobbling as he does. "Sigh.. Dude, were you training for hours again? You look half dead. You'll get sick if you keep doing this." Kaminari says. It's true, Izuku has made a habit of training for hours non-stop, he wants to get better faster, he needs to catch up with his class. Kaminari walks over to Izuku and helps him up, pulling Izuku's arm over his shoulder. "Don't worry about the water man, I'll clean it up after, you can't do anything right now." Izuku just hums tiredly, he wants to argue, but his body is screaming at him, demanding sleep. Kaminari walks him to the elevator, pressing the button to Izuku's floor. They walk out and head to Izuku's room. Kaminari opens the door and walks in, he glances around to see the All Might decorated room, before laying his eyes on the bed. He walks Izuku over to his bed, lowering him down. Izuku flops down, snuggling his face into the blanket, he groans in delight. Kaminari smiles, before walking out, closing the door behind him. He can't go back to his business yet, he's got some water to clean up.

Izuku's pov:

I woke up to my loud alarm and the sun burning my eyes, and my body was in pain and a burning headache pounding at my head. I think I went too far. I slam my hand down on the clock, looking up at it, 8:36. Did I really sleep through thirty-six minutes of my alarm?

I groan as I drag myself out of bed, nearly falling over from my legs giving out. I grabbed onto the dresser next to me, oww.. I steady myself as I stand back up, my legs wobble a bit. Sigh. Maybe I should take it easier next time. I slowly walk over into the bathroom, peeling my clothes off of me. I turn on the water to my shower and wait for the right temperature. I clean all the grime off of me and wash my hair, I don't want my friends complaining to me about my smell again. I turn it off and jump out, quickly drying myself and walk back into my room, getting into my uniform. After I'm dressed I grab everything for school and throw them into my bag, then walk out the door. I speed walk to school, trying to avoid agitating my poor muscles any further. I pass through the halls and make it to my class. I walk in to see almost everyone there. "Deku! You're testing the clock." Uraraka teases, she quickly stops smiling when she takes another look at me. "Hey, are you okay? You look pale." She asks worryingly. "Ah, I'm okay, just stayed up a bit too late last night." I try to reassure. Iida stands up and starts flailing his arms in a chop motion, "You should take better care of yourself Midoriya, you need your energy in order to become an effective hero." He lectures. "Yea, I'm sorry." I sit down, laying my head on my desk. "He sure was tired last night, he collapsed onto the floor after training." Kaminari speaks up. I blush in embarrassment. "Right.. Thank you for getting me back to my room last night by the way, and cleaning the water." I say, guilt lacing my words. "Eh no problem man" He smiles at me, I smirk for a quick second before resting my eyes. A few minutes later Aizawa Sensei walks in, and starts talking. I notice my headache pounds at me again, I ignore it, trying to focus on the lesson, writing down some notes. It slowly goes away after a bit, thank god.

~Time skip~

The bell rings throughout the school, alerting us that we finally get to go get some food. I had rushed out so fast I forgot to eat. I walk down with my friends and get some katsudon. We all sit down and start chatting, Iida talking to Uraraka about Present Mic lesson and I start chatting with Todoroki about different fighting techniques. As I eat the headache returns in all its painful glory. I scrunch my eyes shut and hold my head, I feel myself getting a hot. "Um. Midoriya? Are you okay?" Todoroki asks. I open my eyes again and try my best to smile through the headache, "Uh yea I'm fine, just a small headache is all." I chuckle. "Midoriya, I think you should maybe go to Recovery Girl, you look very pale and you're sweating a lot." Iida says. "Guys I'm fine, just a little hot, don't worry." They all give my sceptical looks. "Are you sure it's nothing too bad?" Iida questions, "I'm sure, I'm okay." I smile. They look worryingly at me a bit more before giving in and continuing with the meal. After we finish we start to head back up to class, we enter All Might's class and await for the rest of the class to come. Everyone soon piles in and All Might enters soon after in his skinny form. He starts his lesson and I try to pay as much attention as I possibly can through the headache, writing down almost everything. Half way through the lesson a pain shoots through my hand. I wince at the sudden pain. All Might and a few other students looked my way, "Young Midoriya, is everything okay?" "Uh yea, um, actually I-I think I might've broken a nail, is it okay if I go to the bathroom to fix it?" "I suppose, but I think you might need to go to Recovery girl for some bandages if it's bad," He says, "Thank you." And with that I walk out, holding my hand close to my chest. I speed to the men's room, another pain bursting through my fingers. I looked down, inspecting my hand, my eyes widened in shock. My nails had looked darker and longer, but not in the normal sense, they were starting to point out. I gulp, what is happening to my nails? I stand there for a while, pain still searing through my head and hands. I wait a little longer before it calms down, I walk back into class, trying to cover up my hands by shoving them into my pockets. I enter and sit back down at my desk. Waiting for class to end so I can figure out what's up with my hand.

The final bell rings and I grab my bag, rushing out the door. I sprint towards the dorms, thankfully my legs had gotten a bit better throughout the day. I rush to my room, tossing my bag next to my bed and going to my computer, trying to figure out what's up with my nails. All I could find was some stuff about bruising and cancer. The thought goes through my head, I have been feeling bad today. I quickly shook it out of my head, I probably just bruised them during training and didn't notice how long they were getting. I sigh, looking up at the ceiling. I have some homework to do tonight, maybe I can try to look into it deeper later, it's not hurting anymore. I start chewing on my pencil as I open my book.

I wake up to my alarm blasting across my room, my head shoots up at the sound. I must've fallen asleep doing homework. I walk over to my dresser, turning off the dreadful noise. I hope the headache doesn't come back today..

~Another time skip~

3rd person pov:

Everyone is getting ready in the locker room for class. They have Heroics class and are heading to the gym to work on their hand to hand combat. Kirishima looks over at Midoriya, who looks caught up in his own world, staring down at his gloved hand. He quietly walks over to the greenette. "Hey Mido, you alright?" A loud chirp noise cuts through the room as Midoriya flinches. Everyone looks over at the two, confusion covering their faces. "Uhh, Midoriya?" Kirishima says. Izuku turns, eyes wide, he then chuckles. "Ah sorry Kirishima, just got a little distracted. What did you say?" He asks, words fast and to the point. There was one thing circling everyone's mind at that point, did Midoriya just chirp?

First chapter is out!! This concept has been in my mind for a little bit now and I decided I wanted to make it a story, I hope you all like it!! Til next chapter <3