Chapter 9: News, panic and speculations

Before I start I'd just love to say THANK YOU FOR 300 READS!!! AAAAAA IM SO HAPPY QWQ

Ya'll are the literal best thank you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖 I just thanked ya'll for 200 what the HECK!! <3 <3

3rd person's pov:

The sound of running steps fill the halls as a good chunk of Class 1-A run to the source of the sound of the scream, some staying behind as to not block the halls. Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, Kirishima, Momo, Tokoyami, Todoroki and Jiro ran up the stairs, heading to Tokoyami, Midoriya and Mineta's dorm floor, from where the scream came. They ran to Midoriya's dorm, concern painting each face. "Midoriya!! Are you okay?? We heard a scream!" Uraraka shouted as she knocked on the door. No response came. Everyone looked at each other, tension filled the hall. A noise can suddenly be heard in the room, a window opening. "MIDORIYA!!DEKU!!" Everyone shouts. Uraraka grabs the door handle, tugging at it slightly to check if it's locked, it's not. Her eyes widened in shock, she thought it would be locked from everything happening recently. She turns it fully and shoves the door open, revealing the room inside.

It was a total mess.

The room was dimly lit, the only light source being the open window. Clothes were scattered across the floor, blankets thrown everywhere on the bed. Claw markings were carved in the room, on the floor, the desk ,and the bed; a pillow being ripped open and making feathers go everywhere. The worst part though, was the small pool of blood in the middle of the room, along with bloody footsteps leading to the window. Green feathers were laying in the pool, soaking up the red liquid, some were also laying in random parts of the room. Her breath hitches, the air in her throat stuck. She couldn't believe her eyes, she didn't know what to expect, but this wasn't something she'd ever consider. She slowly steps in, each step careful. "D-deku-kun..?" She whispers. Kirishima walks in once she makes enough space between her and the entrance, temporarily becoming frozen from the state of the room. He runs to the bathroom once seeing Midoriya wasn't in this part of his room, some more people enter. "What happened here.?" Jiro says scared. Kirishima runs back out. "He's not in his bathroom either, the bath is full of water though." "No offence Kirishima, but the bath part doesn't really help us in finding out what happened here." Todoroki said, looking into the room.

Uraraka slowly walks to the pool of blood, legs moving shakily as she did. She knelt down, raising a hand to grab one of the feathers. She grabbed the one with the least amount of blood, and started examining it. She fiddled it in between her fingers, feeling the fluffy texture of it.

No. These couldn't possibly be from him, Deku doesn't have any feathers... She continued to drag her finger across the fluff of the feather, trying to get it's exact feeling. It was uncanny how much it felt like when she would run a hand through his hair; but of course less curly. He has been a lot more distant recently, could this have something to do with it.? No. No, I need more evidence.

She gets up, still clutching the feather, and turns to her friends. "We need to get Aizawa-Sensei."

Aizawa's pov:

Jesus christ, I swear villains have been getting crazier ever since Stain arrived. So many people saw his story and decided they wanted to join in on a messed up craze. The number of acts of villainy have surged recently, meaning the streets are less safe, and also means more work for me. Great.

My mind goes to the villain I fought earlier, they were a weird one. I don't even know if the villain was conscious or sane. They had a unique quirk, a combination of a monstrous form and a form of acidic substance. They had a Komodo dragon mutation, but there was more to it. They had four arms, deadly sharp claws shone at each end, they also had three eyes; no pupil to be found, just an empty white. A black substance leaked from them, pouring out of their nose, mouth, and dripped out of their back, legs and forearms. Now, I'm not one to judge one's quirk based on their appearance, I've seen quirks of all kinds, but this person definitely didn't act human. During their fight, they thrashed and pounced like a wild animal, screeching a horrendous wail. They didn't act intelligent, they acted out like a creature thirsty for blood, there was no hint that they were once human, if they were at all. After a tough battle, I finished it, restraining the villain despite them being unconscious, can't be too careful. Thankfully I didn't get too injured, just some scratches and some burns on my clothes and cheek. I brought them in to the police and warned them of the villain's state. I got the paperwork in, then headed back to UA, my shift was up in five minutes anyway.