Chapter 3: No touchy!

Izuku's pov:

I just woke up and how my day will go has already been decided. My headache was back and pounding like never before, my back feels like it's being shredded again, my feet aching like crazy. My body feels extremely hot and my throat is very sore. I let out heavy breaths as if trying to get my temperature down, occasionally a chirp-like noise escaped my mouth no matter how hard I tried.

I look at my clock, six am. I groan in pain. I'm probably going to have to miss class because of this. Just what I needed, more missed work for me to cramp.

I grab my phone that's sitting on my dresser and pull up my contacts. I text Uraraka saying I'm going to have to miss class because of a fever and asking if she can take notes for me. I lie there for a little bit, seeing if she'll respond even at this time. A wave of pain shoots through my body, I grit my teeth trying to repress a groan, tears starting to form. Please, make this stop. I put my phone back down, chirping as I curl in on myself, shivering. Maybe I should go back to sleep, get away from this feeling. I shut my eyes, tears started falling. A pain started to form in my teeth. Please let me sleep.

Uraraka's pov:

A ringing buzzes through my room, I take a second to realize it's my alarm. I raise my hand and smack my phone a couple times before the noise vanishes. I rise from my bed, still very groggy.

I get up and get dressed, fixing my tie last. I walk around my room, collecting my things for class. I reach for my phone and unplug it, looking at the screen. I see a notification from Deku, he was awake at six? I open it, worry forming in the back of my mind. He's been feeling bad lately, and now he gets hit with a fever. He really needs a break, at least tomorrow is Saturday.

I should go check up on him, see if he's okay. I grab my bag and haul it over my shoulder, and walk out the door, closing it. I head to the elevator, hitting Deku's floor. I hear the ding and walk to his door, knocking. "Deku-kun? May I come in?" I don't hear any response. "Deku?" Still nothing. I sigh, testing the doorknob, it's unlocked. I think for a minute, would he want me walking in his room like this? I just want to make sure he's okay. Would he do the same? I shake my head. It's just a check up, nothing more.

I turn the knob, pushing the door open. I look to his bed, seeing blankets thrown everywhere, one laying messily on him, and a pillow about to fall off the bed. In the middle of the mess is Deku, curled up and shivering. I walk over, worry taking over in my mind. His face is very red, sweat has formed on his forehead, arms wrapped around his waist, he looks like he's in pain.

"Deku.?" I call out gently. I hear a whimper in response. I place a hand on his shoulder, his body flinching slightly out of instinct. "Deku-kun, are you okay?" I see him scrunch his face tighter, then slowly open his eyes, they look very watery. He looks at me weakly, "Ur.. Uraraka-san.?" He asks, his voice sounds very raspy, must be a sore throat. "Hey, I came to see if you were okay." I say calmly. He groans in pain and shifts a bit. "I'm, not doing so well.. I can't get. to class today." "That's okay, you just focus on getting better." I smile. "Do you need anything?" He looks down, then back at me. "If it isn't too much, maybe some water.?" He asks, "Of course! I can do that. Would you like something to eat too? Maybe some toast?" I suggest. He nods slowly. "Great! I'll be right back, maybe if you want you can get more comfortable while I'm gone." I say cheerfully to try and lighten up the mood. "Okay." He says, looking down at his blankets. I walk out, closing the door behind me and rushed to the elevator. 

I head to the first floor, walking to the kitchen. I step in to see Momo there, pouring some orange juice. "Oh! Hello Momo!" She turns her gaze to me. "Good morning Uraraka, did you have a pleasant sleep?" She asks, placing the carton of juice down. "Yep! I'm all rested for today." "That's good." She smiles lightly. I grab the bread from the pantry and pop two in the toaster. Then go and grab a glass and a plate from the cabinets. "Are you having some toast for breakfast?" Momo asks, taking a sip of the juice. "Nope. Deku-kun's down with what looks like a fever so I'm getting him some breakfast." I say as I fill the cup with water. "Oh my. That's very kind of you Uraraka, tell him I wish him a fast recovery." "Of course!" The toast pops up after a few seconds, I grab them and place them quickly and put them down as not to get burnt. I get a stool and place it in front of one of the cabinets, standing on it and reaching to the top door, grabbing some cold medicine. I then go to get a cloth from the shared bathroom and soak it in cold water, then squeeze it a bit. I put the medicine on the plate, grabbing it with the hand also holding the cloth, and grabbing the cup with the other. "Well, I'll see you in class Momo!" I say as I begin to walk out.